1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

jalsa?y making a big issue?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by jaanu_2721, Mar 1, 2008.

why jalsa making a big issue?

Poll closed Mar 3, 2008.
  1. can jalsa gv a break to pawan?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. only for advertisement?

75.0%
  3. its a fan's fault?

25.0%
  4. pawan's style?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Hi ilites tell me your opinions on this film. As i already heard the songs of Jalsa those are really rocking. Devisri I really dont know how many good tunes he has. He is becoming Junior ilayaraja with his unbeatable songs. I really love his lovely tunes. Only youth can understand youths taste. Thats Devi's style. Symptoms showing that Pawan having good days after a very sad last year. He won the court case, his new film came with great records before releasing even. Songs are rocking. Great combination. I strongly believe that surely Pawan going to break all the records in the film industry. Annayya thammudante matala?
    Only telugu people can understand those words. Don't get confused. I request all of you to tell our wishes to Pawan, thrivikram and our congratulations to Devisri as music already rocking every where.

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Hey Jannu,

even i heard the songs of Jalsa.they are very good, Devisri did a wonderful job Bow

Hope it wil turn out to be a good film.

Jalsa team ki na wishes.

3. Sudhasanjeev

Sudhasanjeev Senior IL'ite

Hello,
    i hear jalsa songs daily couple of times itz really rocking, devi gives super fast beating songs, itz going to hit the box office records.

cheers,
    sudha

4. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Hi jaanu ..did he win the court case??Lucky ahhan.. Can you tell me little more abt that case.
    Cheers..

5. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

T
    here was a big crowd outside the court premises in Viasakhptnam when Pawan made an appearance yesterday morning. The crowd consisted mostly of Pawan Kalyan fans. And they had come from far and wide to not just take a look at him but also show that so many people are behind him.

How did so many fans gather there from different parts of the state? It is obvious that they were informed about Pawan’s appearance in Court on Thursday well in advance.

The big crowd was unmanageable and even Pawan Kalyan had great difficulty in entering the court premises and later coming out.

It appears that Nandini was very much present in the court premises but she could enter the Judge’s chambers as the big crowd of Pawan fans had blocked the way. And Nandini must also have feared for her safety as the fans could have gone out of hand and even harmed her. The judge has now postponed the case to October 5-Telugu Cinemass

Attached Files:

6. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Pawan Kalyan - Nandini case posted to March

Hero Pawan Kalyan and his first wife Nandini's divorse case hearing in the Visakhapatnam Family Court once again postponed. After recording the statements of Nandini's brother the court posted the next hearing to 7th march. In his statement Nandini's brother alleged that Pawan Kalyan after marrying his sister, harassed not only Nandini but the all their family members.

7. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Renu says she didn't marry Pawan Kalyan!

The bigamy case involving Power Star Pawan Kalyan has taken an interesting turn, with actress Renu Desai announcing that he was not her husband.

Interestingly, Renu did not make any public statement to this effect, but indicated it while replying to the legal notice sent by K Nandini, wife of Pavan Kalyan. And what is more interesting is that Renu sent her reply to Nandini one and a half months ago, based on which Nandini filed a suit in the court. She claimed that she was not part of feud between Pawan Kalyan and Nandini. In the reply Renu gave her address at Nikas Skies,

8. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite

Pawan Kalyan gets clean chit from Vizag Court. In the bigamy case filed against him by his wife Nandini, he gets relief. The court today (Monday, Feb 25) dismissed the case, as there is no evidence to prove that the actor resorted to second marriage. The magistrate also said both the complainant Nandini and Police have not provided substantial proof to validate the case.

With this, the long court drama comes to an end and Pawan Kalyan gets big relief. Howoever, Nandini's lawyer informed that they would appeal in the High Court further.

Attached Files:

9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

wow jaanu ...tnx a ton fr Bowthe detail info.

10. jaanu_2721

jaanu_2721 Bronze IL'ite