JaiJyotish-know u r feature -only Feedbacks

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by jaisapmm, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

Got your point, since I am a divorcee, therefore, only things that I Have to rejoice are my career and my daughter.

Till now, I have not got any name or fame and financially part is that I have well paid job, no land nothing of that sort.

When you say bad, I don't get it would be bad in what sense, career wise, health wise or with regard to daughter.

As, in past when the period was bad for family matters it was good for career. At present, I am having a lot of tension at work as well as for daughter's exam.

Will my coming bad period be as bad as it was during Rahu dasa?

Thanks for your time and Regards
    Ansh

2. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear Ansh12

I know u r divorcee

Which I mentioned In prediction indirectly

 You will do with their spouse ,they will be unorthodox by nature and with diverse interest

 You are more interested in the mysteries of life even though they do not want to discuss it with anybody’

28/2/1998 to 03/01/2001- Family problem/work tension/Health Problem

03/01/2001 to 24/07/2003 --- This period U will get job change/U r financial postion get some strength

24/7/2003 to 10/08/2004 -Worst period/Mental tension ---U will face some legal issues/ u may get diverse order from u r hubby

Kindly go through my good and bad periods predictions

By the time i mention what may happen in future, By the time u should run u r life carefully

While I send u r daughter's Prediction u will get u r clear picture

Now i am sending u r prediction Just go through let me know the feedback, I know u r anger women may be that's y u r words come out quickly about my prediction

I know what u r thinking , U will get answer while i a send u r daughter's Predictions

Any way god with you , You do not worry about any thing / Coming year on wards u feel some relax

God bless u

Regards
    Jai

3. ansh12

ansh12 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sir

Thanks again.

No, I am not angry with your predictions, nor do I have any mistrust in them. I only wanted to let you know what was right in your predictions for me and what was not.

As far as this period of 2009 onwards, it is true that I am going through a lot of tensions. You are right that my friend will decieve me. But, I couldn't understand the spouse part that "you will do with their spouse and the two points you have written"

I am so fed up with this struggle that I just can't believe that goodtimes will ever come. I have got brickbats but never appreciation.

So, please, don't feel that I am ditruting you, I am stating everything as matter of fact, not to prove that there is something wrong with prediction
    Regards
    Ansh

4. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear Ans12

I am not angry on you, You are a judge, what is correct or not , You only told me I am just giving prediction based on u r horoscope

I expect that kind open comment.

U r 7 th Lord affected bad Planets so

Married partner may drag the native from the right course (Dharmic) of life and he may waste away his wealth and suffer penury.

Your spouse will be unorthodox by nature and with diverse interest

I hope now u clear

Don't worry

Time will change u r life , Only thing trust astrology, I am sure u r problem can solvable

God bless you

Regards
    Jai

5. Vrindavipul

Vrindavipul Bronze IL'ite

Sir,

I posted my request atleast 20 times. You are not responding though you promised me three times. It's your own wish to whom you choose for your predictions.

I am very dissapointed. My son is fine now. I think we should not get distracted from our path in trials and should have faith in God.

Vrinda

6. akiladevi81

akiladevi81 New IL'ite

Dear Jai Sir,

I really wants to say thanks for your great work in this forum.I was much happy by seeing your predictions for me.And really i need one more help from your sir.Kindly tell me, what i want to do..........to join with my hubby.I really believe in god much............so, kindly tell me the predictions for me to join with my hubby and to lead a happy life with him. He is not even talking to me for the past one year, And he was not even thinking about me.................please sir, kindly save my life.

7. Vikashin1999

Vikashin1999 New IL'ite

Dear sir
    I have posted a prediction request on pg no68 and the post no is 674.
    Pls reply . I am waiting for your predictions.

Regards,
    Gayathri

8. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Dear Akila

Please plan to visit Kelperumpallam -Kethu's Temple , Patteswaram temple and Prathyankira Devi Temple

I hope favorably what you r thinking now come in true in your life

God Bless you

Regards

Jai

9. akiladevi81

akiladevi81 New IL'ite

thank u sir...................lots of hope i'm having in god..........and i beleive them much...........but i think now my time or my hubby's time is not good.........dats y all the problems were being arised.thank u much sir............and also, did i want to chant any slogas for our reunion?bcoz, once we joined to live together,we should not be seperated by any other bad things...........plz kindly tell me sir..............probably i will plan to visit sir...........

10. jaisapmm

jaisapmm Silver IL'ite

Good Akila

I will send you another remedies soon

God bless you

U will get all success soon

Regards
    Jai