jai baba balak nath aarti(Religion and spirituality)

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by chanchal088, Jun 1, 2009.

1. chanchal088

chanchal088 Senior IL'ite

There has been an extra-ordinary improvement in the management after the take-over raising the annual offerings- income to Millions of Rupees. A good facility of ‘Sarai’ (resting place), bath-rooms and toilets is available for the pilgrims. There is provision of food- both times a day in the ‘Langar’. A canteen is also being run on ‘no profit no loss’ basis by the trust. Calls and announcements from Information Centre can also be made as per need. The women folk can have the glimpses of the ‘Gufa’ in front of the ‘Thara’ from a plateform. Provision of separate lanes for men and women has also been made for use in the event of heavy rush of pilgrims. Street-lights have been provided upto Shahtalai and Baba ki Bauli.

2. Muktachabda

Muktachabda Senior IL'ite

Prior to the take-over on 16<sup>th</sup> Jan. 1987 under ‘Himachal Pradesh Hindu Public Institution and Charitable Endowment Act, 1974’, a nominated Temple Committee headed by the Mahant of main temple ‘Gurugadi’ had been managing the temple complex. Now a duly constituted Trust under the Chairmanship of Sub-Divisional Officer (civil), Barsar is controlling and regulating these affairs. Deputy Commissioner, Hamirpur is the Commission of the Trust. There is a temple officer for management under the key-control of the Department of Language and Culture, Himachal Pradesh.

3. hritu

hritu New IL'ite

It is told Baba Ji came to Bachhretu Mahadev from Kurukshetra where he had come with saints at the time of Solar Eclipse. There after Baba Ji came to Shaha Talai and met ‘Ratno Mai’ - the epitome of ‘Dwapra’s old woma:n’, who had guided ‘Mahakaul Baba Ji’. Thus Baba Ji was to compensate but that old woman had done for Him in ‘Dvapra Yuga’. So Baba Ji took the most inconvenient work of Ratno Mai i.e. cow-grazing.Baba Ji made his shelter below a Banyan Tree. He told Ratno Mai he would meditate below Banyan Tree and graze the cows side by side. He asked her to leave the bread and ‘Lassi’ (mashed curd) for Him there for taking after meditation. Baba Ji committed with Ratno Mai to work for her so long she would remain satisfied. Everything remained smooth till twelve years. People started complaining the damage to crop field by the cows by the end of 12th year.

4. aahna

aahna New IL'ite

jai baba balak nath g ji ki.today first time me and nonu sat together is seeing the baba ji's mandir. baba ji please take care of my nonu.she also name you.please baba ji help us in our relation and in our marriage.
    baba ji please take care for our families .advice to nonu fathers in dream to never hurt her again.n say to him to not interfare in our relation.hum aapke darwar me ek saath ana chahte hain moka dena baba g.
    regards monika varun.

5. Noor01

Noor01 Senior IL'ite

I have heard that girls are not allowed in this cave of Baba Balak Nath but are allowed in the temple? The prasad given is vibhuti, it is said that the vibhuti is constantly burning for so many years, the fire never dies so the prasad consists of that ashes.

Did you visit this temple?

6. keerat45

keerat45 Senior IL'ite

This place is also known as Shahtalai. Did you know the Ancient name of this place was Changer Talai?

Baba Balak nath’s worship and grazing maa ratno’s cattles, later returning her mattress of chach-it got famous by the name of chahtalai which later turned to Shahtalai.

There is legend behind this... well I do not know that but Even if you go there now you will find that lake. And surprisingly it looks white. I had heard somewhat but according to it the lake and the tree has a peculiar resemblance.

Can any IL's tell me the legend?