1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Jaan- Jani Dushman

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by Tridev, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Malavika81

Malavika81 Bronze IL'ite

If someone becomes your sworn enemy, you can safely eliminate them from the 'love of the life' category and chalk that one up as bad and hasty choices you made in life LOL

2. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Archana I know my friend and I trust him, he told me yesterday and the intensity in his voice I have felt more than once. He said he loved his wife so much, so much that there is no limit, in deeds, in thoughts, he said there is absolutely nothing that he left unturned to show his care and love towards her and also her family.

When her father was having kidney failure my friend took a loan of 3 lakhs from his employer to get his FIL operated, gave some money to MIL to bear expenses while in hospital. He stood there with doctors, consulting about his wellfare. He helped his BIL who was penniless too. He said that is apart , but otherwise he loved his wife a lot.... He was not saying that to show that he did it but it shows how a person gets frustrated after being nice too..and starts remembering all that he or she did for the other and how it went in drains..

PS: He was believing that if one be nice with someone who is not nice, one day that person will realise, he kept being nice and he never got that in return. He realised that no matter whether we be nice or bad, some people are hard to deal with..(life lesson learnt)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

He is a lawyer but you dont need to be a lawyer to play tricks, there are people who do all that who are not lawyers, he did it in capacity of a husband and not a lawyer, in fact he himself is not aware of much family laws as he is not practicing that, he has hired another lawyer who guides him depending on circumstances, he did not file a criminal complaint , just a normal complaint that she is behaving erratic and chances are she can harm herself or others, so that it is on record, by no means it is false complaint. I am writing more later so you will notice what is happening

4. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Shilpa Ma, my friends wife went to police station and filed a criminal case against the FIL and not my friend, this he came to know 2 days ago when he enquired at the police station

He was stunned, why the hell she left him (in complaint), he was not sure, it seems she has planned some steps based on what lawyer said. The FIL is 72 year old and very sober guy, he was not even aware she has gone to file criminal complaint. After she came back filing she was asking FIL money to buy something..which he gave, she also invited him to some of her business venture opening along with her husband..

When my friend told his father do you know what she has done, she filed criminal complaint against us, he used words us because he felt his father will feel very bad if he knows she only filed against him and not my friend. To that the father replied so what you have also filed complaint against her. My friend said there is a difference between criminal complaint and a normal complaint(NC) where one fears something may happen in domestic violence. He said the poilce did not register FIR as they knew her cooked up story. They did not even call anyone.. So the father replied no matter she did it I will go to her opening and I dont wish any bad of her..and he went for sometime... He said we cannot become bad because someone is bad with us. That is the level head the father is having.

Anyway I suggested my friend to move out himself and look a place where he can live so that he can get some sanity...

5. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

Shilpa Ma can I ask you one question, what is the recourse a man has if the same thing is happening? Let say a husband files for divorce, the wife does not show up, plays tricks etc. In your friend case she was a woman who took advantage of some law(may be 498A or something) which is supposed to protect woman to twist things in her favor or for early closure. I understand that it may be required if the other person is playing tricks too. But I am interested to know what is the recourse for a man if same is happening.?

6. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

498-A needs to be amended BIG TIME.

7. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite

It has to be regulated properly and not a bookish law. It will happen eventually.

8. Tridev

Tridev Silver IL'ite