IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

yes, I am afraid there isn't an option to chat.. I just looked at all possible links.. :( but we can send private ims which are almost like chat messages. we can try it out.

2. ammub

ammub Senior IL'ite

Ya...but somehow iam not able to send private msg to you. btw u at home?

3. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

yes ammu.. reached home a while ago. :) how about you?

4. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi SSM,
    yes i am unconfident bcoz of past experiences and also i don't have any symptoms yet.In my first ivf i had high hopes ...so high that it took 1 month to bring them down and accept reality:bowdown...this time ...i dont want that pain again.....and i have so much problems in me that it will need miracle to conceive (high sugar,immune issue in conceiving,less blood flow in uterus,thyroid)....

also my in laws r coming next day morning so we both have to be normal in front of them that means i will have only 12 hrs to be normal.....so preparing myself from now as i am not quick in acceptance...though my DH is very good in handling such situation he says dont cry before situations come we will decide once it come....he is right but still i m bit emotional get tears very quickly....last time i was crying continuously 3 days....Dh just keeps himself calm and mum in such situation.

5. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitra,
    I am also in same situation.I am 10 day post 3 day Transfer and i dont have single symptoms yet.....m losing hope.too but i saw some posts here that they didn't have any symptom and got positive. my beta is tmmmrrow....i also dont have courage to do HPT.

but i am surprise at least there should be weakness due to progesterone [​IMG]
    i m doing my daily life as usual....no change in routine right now.

6. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Swati...

I understand your situation.. Please dont keep anything on your head.. ( Leave about inlaws..i know it is very hard to be..) this Cycle.. none of my relatives (Including my mom) knows about this FET..

Even i tried doing HPT.. My DH said.. dont do anything and disappoint yourself.. may be just wait for few more days.. till that day be happy imagining you are going to see good Beta HCG count.. and visualise.. you are hearing heartbeat of your baby..

Go to nearby temple.. or deviate your mind in some other activities..

Chitra

7. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Chitra,
    yes we also didnt tell anybody not even to my mom...
    in hospital one more lady was with me who had ER same day and we were shifted in same room ...her mom was with her she asked me u didnt bring anyone excpet DH with u? then i told i didnt want my mom to get bothered and sad after seeing me taking this pain and later if i get positive i will tell.

My DH also says same thing he said if u get negative HPT u will not tale care of urself.:bowdownassuming it is BFN

8. jubii

jubii New IL'ite

Hi All,
    My update...Today is 14 th day after ET(6 cell embryo),I was planning to do beta HCG on 16 th day, today I noticed mild blood stained discharge. I just cant think of a failed cycle. My RE told me to do the test today itself. Waiting for my report...Please pray for me...anyone had similar experience?

Good luck to all

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  9. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Jubii, do not worry about mild blood strain sometimes the old bloods come out... my prayers are there for you.

Swati, this time last year my ivf cycle was going on, I had my ET on 03/11/11 :) (which is tomorrow) after transfer I was holding the scan copy of the emby and showed to the nurses see this is my baby .... :)

I too didn't have the courage to tell my parents only my sis knew i am going through the IVF( didn't tell the date thinking she might ask the result) though my hubby had told his dad about it ( my co sis in law who got married last year april got preggo in sep and only my hubby knew this and he had double pressure but my co sis in law had made sure that i don't know this as she knew i will be depressed ( bless her ) )

Lots and lots of baby dust chitra, swati , jubii .

10. Swatir23

Swatir23 Gold IL'ite

Hi Pumpkin,
    did u expericed any preg symptoms that time before beta