IVF Queries and suggestions

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Swatir23, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey Swati,
    Hope all the pains will end sooner dear! Be strong & positive. All the very best dear!
    Take care.

Hey PS,
    She shared her birth story already in Nov club. Check that out! I read it! ;-)

Hey Bhavani,
    I will not miss you until i could see you! Take care.
    Today i got my periods, kind of upset, trying to hide it! :-( Heart aches! Hope i will manage it within a day!

Hey Chitra,
    Don't trust the symptoms! Do check in hpt & then decide! Hope all is going well! All the best!

Sticky baby dust to all ttc ladies...

2. NKR

NKR Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

I have heard many stories where there were no symptoms but still ended in positive. Think positive. Imagine like you are going to get +ve. Take HPT if you are absolutely comfortable and that too with first urine in the morning, else go for beta as that is more accurate.

Praying Almighty to give you mental and physical strength, dear!
    Sending lots of baby dust to you!

Love,
    NKR

3. gayushiru

gayushiru Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra,

I had no symptoms (am 14 weeks pregnant and still don't have any) and the beta-Hcg came positive. I know its hard to believe but many people do not feel pregnant at all until about 8 weeks. Go ahead and do the test with a positive frame of mind. All the best.

4. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Thanks NKR/Vasu.. for your positive words..

Gayu.. i getting relaxed now by hearing your live example..

Anyway i have a office inauguration function tomorrow.. . i want to be happy and forget about this for tomorrow..So i planned to test on Saturday..

Praying god to get BFP..

Chitra

5. helpmeangel

helpmeangel Platinum IL'ite

Hi All,

My beta is on next Friday and am losing my patience already.. :( I just want the days to magically fly by soon. What did you all do to take your minds away from this mental torture? Unfortunately, my work's pretty light this week and so I do not have anything complicated to wrap my mind around. Hopefully the situation at work changes next week. If not, I am sure, I will go completely nuts. :(

And yes, I am not seeing any symptoms to obsess over too. Music's not good to the hears. Not feeling like watching movies. Not feel like talking to parents and relatives long distance. I did pick up a couple of books from the library and am reading them. Other than that, don't know what to do.

I am freaking out!!! Please help!!!!

6. ammub

ammub Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Don't get stressed...I didn't have any symptoms..I thought I will get negative, so took light and did all sort of things...went to movies,bowling etc. To my surprise my beta was positive!

Read online novels at my work place(didn't have work...so I was fully unoccupied).

I wish you all the best.

Ammu

7. helpmeangel

thank you Ammu for your encouraging words. I am trying to do the same too. Read online stories and do time pass as this week is the worst, with absolutely nothing to do here.

8. ammub

ammub Senior IL'ite

Where do u live?Even it was boring for me during that 2ww period.
    I used to take a topic and read about that in wikipedia:)for ex:- about indian cinema....i would end up in reading about all the national award movies....it went on like that. By the way are you in chat?

9. helpmeangel

hi ammu..how do i chat from IL? is there an option?? would love to catch up with you!!! :)

10. ammub

ammub Senior IL'ite

I don't know:-( I joined this site recently...and I see you also joined very recently....