Ivf Or Fertility Treatments In Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Lakkykinnu, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Lakkykinnu

Lakkykinnu New IL'ite

Hi Friends
    Can You please suggest Good Nd High success rate IVF clinics in Hyderabad.
    Thanks in Advance

2. Sukhena

Sukhena New IL'ite

Hi guys. I hope all of you are doing fine. A friend of mine told me about this forum. I have been trying to conceive for 9 years now. We went to a lot of different doctors but they cannot find out what's wrong. My husband and I are very depressed now because of this. We always Wanted a big family. My in-laws are now pressurizing me. My married life is becoming hell. My husband is very supportive but I don't know what to do now. I have heard about IVF and surrogacy but I don't know how it works or if its successful. If anyone of you could take out a minute or two and please suggest and advise me on that, I shall be very thankful. Please help me out. Lots of love.

3. Lakkykinnu

Lakkykinnu New IL'ite

Thanks For the Concern.
    Good luck to u

4. diva31

diva31 Guest

Hello! Hope you are doing great. Well, you have to keep this in mind that "IVF is not a guaranteed pregnancy," BUt sometimes it has very productive and fruitful results. IVF was, without a doubt, the most difficult, challenging, scary, life-changing, rewarding thing my sister ever did. I truly believe the best things in life don’t come easy. So she went all in. My sister and her husband went through IVF after they tried to conceive naturally for more than three years, and they had success with their second round. she is currently pregnant with her first child, due January 15. She and her husband have always been very, very close, but going through a major health journey like this for two years brought them even closer than they could have imagined. It turned into a wonderful experience for them. I hope you find the best clinic that you are looking for. Stay blessed!

5. divyanka30

divyanka30 New IL'ite

I am really sorry to know about this. Don't be upset. All will be fine. I really understand your situation. My friend had gone through an accident. She had a miscarriage and after that news, she was shattered. That she cannot concieve again. But her husband support and love made her strong. Nowadays infertility is not a big problem. With the advancement of science. Many solutions are available. The method of IVF is complicated but successful in many cases. This is the reason she chose it. Now blessed with the baby. Just handle this situation calmly. Better things are surely on their way. Sending you lots of love dear.

6. Swati1234

Swati1234 New IL'ite

Hi, Could anyone please suggest me good IVF clinic in Bangalore. Also does any clinic offer gender selection. I am not sure whether gender selection in ivf allowed in India