IVF-My experiences shared--Xpost

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by annavarapus, Dec 16, 2009.

1. vidhkarthik

vidhkarthik Bronze IL'ite

774...awesome. Any twin chances? Nos look like tht.

2. baby boom

baby boom New IL'ite

Hi Vidhya,

I would love to have twins...keeping my fingers crossed for the u/s on jan5th....but hey at this point in life after undergoing so many things.....ttc for past 3 yrs......if it was a singleton I would be immensely happy that God has blessed me so.

3. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

Hi Babyboom
    I wish you a very good luck and a happy pregnancy...i am really happy for you!:thumbsup

4. baby boom

baby boom New IL'ite

Thanks a bunch dear nittu...sending you lots & lots of baby vibes

5. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Babyboom,

So happy dear. Enjoy your happy and healthy 9 months. Be stress free and eat healthy foods.

6. sharanyadevi

sharanyadevi Gold IL'ite

Hi Babyboom,
    Good to hear about your pregnancy.. Nice to know that each day one of our IL friends are coming up with good newses. Wishing you Good luck and to have a Safe delivery and Healthy Baby..:thumbsup

Ladies, very soon we are going to share our good news with all our friends:cheers.. Good luck to everyone and loads and loads of sticky baby dust...

7. swapnareddy1281

swapnareddy1281 New IL'ite

hi annavarapu,
    i read ur IVF procedure , where have u taken this entire procedure. i mean to ask is it in india or in US ... am palnning for the IVF in this month in Dr. Rama's infertility clinic .. but my procedure is entirely different from ur procedure that y am asking u where have u taking this ...in my case.. i have an irregular perids and through (gynabest) tablets i got my periods and on my 3 rd day i am suggested to go for the harmonal injections (ovitrop) Uropolitrofin injections of about 150 iu.. .. every day my doc suggested me to take tat dose .. on the 6th day its for the estrogene test .. since the level is low ... my doc suggested me to increase the dose of the FSH injections .... and am in my 8th day of the period... and need to visit my doc today eveing for the further procedure ......

dear IL members is there any body who is referring to Dr. Rama infertility clinnic in ameerpet .. plz reply me i need to knwo the success rate of this hospital ...

8. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Dear,

I am consulting in Rama's. Sofar my experience is good and all patients who I met there have a success story. I have 3 failed IUI's and will be starting IVF procedure in next 3 months. All the best dear and keep me posted of your experience on IVF.

9. wonderer

wonderer New IL'ite

Hi Baby-Boom, is there anything that you did differently between your first IVF and the 2nd one, which resulted in success? can you share any points. Thank you

10. baby boom

baby boom New IL'ite

Hi wonderer,

First of all.....all the best for your future ivf cycle....In my first IVF transfer.....on the night of transfer I had intense cramping ....it was really really very bad....I thought i was going to die....and almost would have landed in the emergency..but then emergency Dr asked me to take tylenol and if it wouldnt go away to go to the nearest emergency care. so after taking the pills the pain finally subsided in the next 1/2 hr.....But I was still hoping for that cycle to work....Unfortunately it didnt go through.So after a BFN from blood work went to see my RE and he said that it must have been a case of difficult transfer. Also he mentioned that in the 2nd cycle we would concentrate more on the quality of tha egg rather than the quantity. So in my second cycle...the following were done,

Changed the entire protocol of medicines used- so this time quality of embryo was good compared to last time.
    Did u/s guided transfer - my RE typically doesnt do u/s based tranfers...he is supposed to be very experienced so since mine was a case of difficult transfer he didnt want to take any chances again.
    Also took valium during transfer to completely put me to rest and relax me both mentally and physically - this did such wonders I should say.....put me completely at ease.
    I hope this helped you atleast to some extent....sending you tons and tons of babydust...take care and always try to have a positive attitude especially during this time..... Will keep you in prayers so that you too join me soon...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009