Ivf Dec 2019

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by anucse, Dec 14, 2019.

1. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Anyone doing ivf in dec 2019? Trying my luck in india after 3 iui and 2 ivf failures in usa.

Rubi2020 likes this.

2. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Hi @anucse

Where are you doing your treatment now. I had my FET in November and 10 weeks pregnant now...

Please let me know if I can be of any help....lots of baby dust to you

3. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Hi @happyperson
    I am doing 3rd IVF in visakhapatnam. Am on two week wait. Congrats on your pregnancy. I had 14 eggs and 10 embryos out of which 3 grade 1 compacted embryos are transferred. Remaining embryos didnt make it to blastocyst and so they are disregarded. My question is since the spare embryos didnt make it to blastocyst in a regulated environment, does the 3 embryos stand any chance in my body?

4. Haritha123

Haritha123 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Anucse,
    Dont worry dear, Keep good hope and try to remain stressfree ...i know its a tough task because i myself under the ivf process .This is my third IVF attempt i.e. retrieval on Oct 29 2019. Had Ohss and was admitted. Retrieved 22 eggs, 20 fertilized , 6 day 3 embryos frozen , 1 day 5 and 1 day 6 ...a total of 8 embryos in store. Doc asked me to lose around 10 kg in 2 months. and Embryo Transfer is planned in Feb 2020. In january i have to undergo laproscopy to detect any problems with the utreus. So currently under weight loss diet and exercise.

Yes there is a chance for these embryos to stick because it is very unlikely that all the embryos in a retrieval to be of bad quality...there has to be atleast one , thts according to my doctor.

So be positive and lots of baby dust to you dear...Keep updating the progress...

5. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing and your words of encouragement @Haritha123 . I wish you all the success with your weight loss and embryo transfer. Keep us posted.

6. happyperson

happyperson Gold IL'ite

Hi @anucse, the embryos transferred are in blastocyst stage...I think that is the max stage that can be done in an outer environment...so that should be good enough to grow inside you as well....good luck and lots of baby dust to you...

7. anucse

anucse Junior IL'ite

My hcg beta test came as negative. Third ivf is also unsuccessful. Its very depressing and I am clueless on what to do next.

8. Rubi2020

Rubi2020 New IL'ite

Please dont lose hope.

9. KomalaValii

KomalaValii New IL'ite

Hi Anuse,

my 2nd FET on dec was successful but no heart beat .. i have checked online,i could see gud reviews about dr uppal from suntex in delhi and which is aayurveda.Just research on it