1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

IVF at Dr.Rama

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by prasu1987, Mar 21, 2010.

1. prasu1987

prasu1987 New IL'ite

hi all

dis is shanti. got married since 3 yrs.. last yr i have ectopic pregnancy.. rite now my doctor advised me to go for ivf/icsi..can any one tell me about the cost of ivf nd icsi at Dr.Rama ameerpet.. wats the procedure.. wats test they do.?will the tests be painful..?actually i thought of visting in the next month..

If you do not mind please share your experience about this place.

shanti

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  2. fasiha

fasiha New IL'ite

hello,
    I don't know the cost of IVF but icsi costs 1,00000 -1,50000/-per cycle.It is painful,I don't know how much as it was done by my SIL in bangalore, but without pain no gain!good luck!:)

3. apeedks

apeedks New IL'ite

Hello there,

I am in the same boat.

I am trying to decide between IVF in Hyderabad (Dr. Rama) and Delhi ( Dr. Kaberi Benerjee).

If you have any further information on Dr. Rama would really appreciate if you could share the same.

It is a very emotional decision and I am little scared and skeptical about things. Your information will help me in making a better decision.

Take Care