Iv Conceiving

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by venlax, Aug 15, 2017.

1. venlax

venlax Silver IL'ite

Hi,
    My going out of home is very limited.Even during the rare outings i see a lot of Fertility centers. Really i could not understand the nee for so many.Our ancestors had many children . All were not rich but mostly poor & middle classes .They were ready to bear children & rear them. Most of the children got settled in life & the main fact is they are very healthy.What went wrong then ?

One generation accepted Family planning forced on them in so many ways.The result is progeny was restricted .The one or two children born are mostly not qualified for creating new life in the world.So the commercial world took advantage of the situation & the so called noble Doctors ( not ALL) started minting money by establishing Fertility centers.
    But who are responsible for this ? Women empowerment ,of course absolutely necessary. No second opinion about that.In that process have we ignored our health & the main goal of progeny beaten by the targets fixed in profession? Too much expectation from women's forum in seeking alliance. The aged male necessarily have to satisfy his natural instincts. Postponement of going to family way ending with IV.

one last piece : Babies born thro IV after some age are having heath issues. Life becomes miserable for parents . Nithya kandam,Poorana Ayush !
    What are the Remedies ?
    "The woods are lovely, dark & deep but i have promises to keep & miles to go before i sleep".

2. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

You are absolutely correct. According to my knowledge, those days , the air was pure. The food was nutritious. No plastic usage. Even u know in restaurants, they give the food in banana leaf(nowadays in plastic sheets), particularly no radiation at all from mobile phones, laptops no usage. I love the ancient life. Nowadays everything turns microwaveable, those days no pollution in air, nowadays pollution is in hyper mode. Full of traffic and petrol emission. Food is adulterated. Pesticide usage in crops. Those days children used to play ancient games lime pallanguzhi , pandi etc..nowadays tablet. Am I correct?

3. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Venlax, hope you are doing well !
    I have quite the opposite views from yours about fertility centers. It is a commercialized business no doubt , but for couples that cannot conceive naturally it is a boon. The older generation did not put in much thought before having kids but couples now realize that they would rather be settled and be able to provide for their children before they plan them. There is nothing wrong if a woman wants to focus on her career before planning kids. Life is unpredictable and one can never be prepared enough when things go wrong . So it is imperative that women are financially independent . Babies born through IV should not have any more problems than the ones conceived naturally when they are singletons , only the twins and triplets were found to have a small increase in intellectual development .
    Take care !

sindmani likes this.
  4. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Fertility centers are money draining commercial centers. I hate them. They give medicines and spoil health as much as possible and I believe, because of these. the natural fertility in the body stills gets worser.

5. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

This was all part of scientific innovation and we are using the technology like fridge, washing machine, car etc. We are a part of it. Yes children should try to learn real sports. I am a sports person . I want every children to learn sport activity. We need activities too to feel healthy . you are right. Pollution Has to be controlled . it has to be done with the help of government. We need to find solutions rather cribbing about good olden days.
    But we can't say that every fertility centre is WRONG. NEGETIVE THINKING WONT TAKE US ANYWHERE. IT IS A BOON TO MANY PARENTS TO BE. HOPEFULLY IT SHOULD WORK OUT WELL.

6. Sweety82

Sweety82 Gold IL'ite

Yes I accept. It's a boon. But taking this as an advantage, many centers have opened with advertisement banners and using the weakness of every couple they earn. That attitude agitates me a lot. Poor people believe what the doctor says and after effects in health are unimaginable. Some are lucky and some are affected. Iam one of those affected. When I was in one( big and famous) hospital, they said they give the same injection to everyone. Those who are lucky will get it. Those who are not they can't help. Without any analysis they are giving same treatment. It was like a sea of people crowded. Can't imagine.

7. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Accepted few hospitals are trying to take advantage, to be apt I would say from small fever to heart problems , from emphysema to fertility treatment they are focused on making money( I have proofs too to say This). But there are good hospitals , doctors too who are really rendering service (this also i can say confidenly). So lets take the positive side. I understand ur pain.My tuition student (a child in teens) was made to be hospitalised for more days than required by a famous hospital in India and the mom faced lots of issues regarding not so good treatment . Yes I know the pain. Lets focus on good hospitals for us . lets search the best .The world does not end with wrong ones.

Sweety82 likes this.