IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rad, May 13, 2008.

1. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Raghya,

Tight hugs to u dear. Am so sorry to hear about your BFN.
    Please dont pay any heed to insensitive people's words :rant
    Take care of your health and start the new cycle with a fresh mind.

Lots of babydust to u.

Priyu

2. Sunitta

Sunitta New IL'ite

Thank you Vasumathy. Have gone thru the forum guidelines. I have also found your sticky thread with discussions on IVF...am going to read all of them :).
    I understand that every1 has different cases according to their body and am hoping to get answers to my questions even though they seem so miniscule but I am going crazy here :bonkand any info would help. I wasn't too sure that my post was even out there, hence started a new thread. Thanks Vasumathy :)

3. Tba

Tba New IL'ite

When will be the right time to do the HCG test? 14 days post iui?

4. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi TBA

You can check beta HCG as early as possible, i mean 13th or above days post IUI. if you want to take HPT you want to wait for some days two days after you missed your periods. If it is a late conception you want to wait for at least a week after you missed your periods for HPT positive result.

5. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

At least 15 days post IUI.....as implantation can occur as late as 12-13 days of IUI also. So 15 days is the earliest (thats what my doc said).

All the best.

Priyu

6. Tba

Tba New IL'ite

Thx alot Suba:hiya...tomorrow is my 13dpiui, i dont think i'll do the hcg test. I'll wait till sunday to take HPT first. Is it possible to get AF while on progesterone pill when we are not pregnant? When should i stop the pill?
    will keep u ladies posted:cheers

7. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

No progesterone will prevent u from getting AF. U will get AF within 2-3 days after leaving the pill (in case u r not pregnant). In both my IUI cycles i was given progesterone for 15days and i tested on the 15th day. In my 1st cycle when it failed i was asked to stop the pill as soon as i got my results(2-3 hours of giving the blood sample) and AF came on the 3rd day. On my 2nd cycle when i conceived :bowdown i was again given progeterone for 15days and on 15th day when i got BFP then my doc just asked me to continue the pills which i actually continued till my 12th week.

Hope this helps.

Priyu

8. without0my0soul

without0my0soul New IL'ite

thanx vasumathy.....i had my IUI on 28 of june, sperm count is good:spin, i hv two follicals one is 22mm and second one is 20mm. today is 8th day... i m dying to get pregnant:bang. i will go for my beta HCG on 14th july.:confused2:
    hope for the best....
    i m praying for all.....

9. subakutty

Hi withoutmysoul

Don't stress yourself. Stress is enemy for TTC. don't loose confidence. I will pray for you to get BFP.

10. subakutty

Hi friends

My update: I had my IUI done on July 3rd, my doctor told not to do streneous activities. also given progesterone tablets and 14 dpiui told to take beta hcg. i am praying for me and also for all TTC ladies.