IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rad, May 13, 2008.

1. positivehope28

positivehope28 New IL'ite

Thankyou for your wishes saktips,apurish18 and priyanka.I followed the same diet what priyanka gave me and didn't think about IUI in 2ww so all relax .

Baby dust to all

2. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Am very happy for u dear,congrats,take care.
    sudha.

3. ranorano

ranorano New IL'ite

hey sudha,why have u change your profile pic?one more thing, r u going for ivf now?mine will be in july-aug.

4. reshma2010

reshma2010 Bronze IL'ite

Hi Postivehopes,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

5. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

You are welcome dear. So happy for u! Take care. God bless your LO.

When is your due date??

Priyu

6. vadapallisudha

vadapallisudha Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Yeah! i will be going for ivf anytime in july-aug-sept., its been just an week we shifted from jammu to delhi,i have been undergoing my treatment from Army R&R hospital in delhi.Tomorrow i am going to my parents house to stay for nearly a month.I thought i should take a break before i re-start the journey towards TTC.once i come back will take an appointment with doc and sit to decide with the dates for ivf.
    lets see when they fix the date.Wishing u all the best for ur ivf dear!.Stay positive.
    Well i thought of a change with my profile pic,so put my sun sign.:)
    sudha.

7. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Positive Hope,
    Congrats on your pregnancy.:cheers
    Very happy for you!
    Eat healthy & stay healthy.
    Enjoy your pregnancy journey!

All the best Sudha for your treatments & your break!
    Enjoy & charge yourself!

Baby dust to all TTC ladies...

8. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]
    Hey Positivehopes dear, hearty congratulations… you did it…. Take good care of yourself and lo. Eat and stay healthy. Wishing you good luck for your healthy pregnancy……

Vasu, what’s up with you lady? hope all is well with you….

Priyanka dear, hope you and Lo are doing wonderful. Hope you managed to get those levels back in normal. Take rest, here we all pray for you and your Lo. Take good care dear.

Hello to everybody, hope all are on their way to their upcoming treatments ... wishing you goodluck.....and baby dust....[/JUSTIFY]

9. Shanmukhabhavan

Shanmukhabhavan Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Update on me:

Well, I had my 3rd insemination, basically second since my actual second iui cycle was cancelled due to early ovulation. Yesterday I had my iui done, now in 2ww. I was monitored little early this cycle, since I did not want to miss this last chance. Because in my last cycle (2nd one) I ovulated on 11th or 12th day. So went for 11th day ultrasound instead of 12th. That day nurse said that I have only one follicle on right which was 10mm in size, which was very small to be considered it seems. So doc wanted me to wait for few more days. So had my hcg shot on Friday night at 10.30.pm also opk showed positive that morning, so called nurse and was told to take hcg that night. Went Sunday morning, doc did iui at around 10.45am. after 12days need to go for pregnancy test, hope and fingers crossed to get a bfp. Till then I am on progesterone suppositories. In dilemma and very tensed, what would be my future…… a bfp??? or ivf?????? will have to wait to figure that out ….perhaps this cycle i have less hopes? since there is only one follicle, that too not sure whether insemination done time was perfect or not... anyways lets hope for the best...... please include me too in your prayers dear.... so as i am too...

Good luck for all wonderful ladies in here and a big hi… for all sticky baby dust……[/JUSTIFY]

10. VLR

VLR Silver IL'ite

Congrats
    :cheers

Eat healthy and take care. ENjoy this pregnancy phase...!