IUI: Queries & suggestions!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Rad, May 13, 2008.

1. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Ohh thats wonderful news bebe:clap:clap Open tubes...Good!

When are u meeting the doctor for discussing future course of action?

Take rest and eat well....u r so thin so i get concerned! :crazy

Priyu

2. sswetha15

sswetha15 New IL'ite

hi all,
    had my iui yesterday it seems my opening is not open so had a small surgery during the procedure. 2day went for sonography but nt ruptured even after 36 hrs so scared. have 2 go 2moro again for confirming the rupture. hope everything works out soon.

priya how r u?

subakutty, nidsgul, nid31, etc. etc all of u how r u guys and hows everything going on.

3. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Did u take HCG shot? Ovulation happens 36-48 hours after HCG shot. So its ok if u didnt rupture in 36hours....it will rupture soon. Dont worry. Have IC for 2-3days also.

I am doing good.

Take care and All the best:thumbsup

Priyu

4. susan11

susan11 New IL'ite

hi priyu
    thank u for answering me clearly. i have one more doubt. my cycle is usually regular and for every 26 days. but in the month of march it came after 31 days. Maybe because of only 28 days in february - i thought. but this month it should be on yesterday(26th day) but not yet happened. could it be because of the cyst that u was mentioning.could it be a problematic cyst. i am very much nervous.

susan

5. mompapa

mompapa New IL'ite

Thanks Priya.....as i was concerned taking clomid again on day 13 for the second time. I am having white discharge as egg white now....anyways i started clomid(200mg) from yesterday and have to wait till tuesday for an ultrasound.This is for my second pregnancy.I have a kid 2 years old and on first clomid & iui, i concieved.This time, it is not the same.
    Congratulations & take care of yourself.Dont forget to eat drynuts (almonds,pista,walnuts,little cashew) on a daily basis. I powdered all of them and took 2 spoons morning & evening in milk & handful directly.That is the only one care i took promptly & a glass of juice from all fruits.My son was born with good weight mainly his muscle strength is good& good intellectual power.Everyone likes him.

I pray for everyone in this forum and loads of babydust to everyone as i know the pain.I had lots & lots of pain and concieved for first time...god knows how many buckets of water collected.Now am again into this pain and praying god to shower me with another kid.Once again LOTSS OF BABYDUST to all of YOU....

I admire and be thankful to priya,vasu & many others who regularly answer to all of the queries and of course me who was silently looking at answers to my questions till yesterday.

Supriya.

6. rasnakanwar

rasnakanwar New IL'ite

hi all.

as i have told u that i had my iui's on 28th and 29th of march 2011.and since than i was vaginally taking progestorne 200 mg capsules twice a day.and so it is 9 days post iui today.

since morning i was having light discharge, but by evening it had turned into regular flow like af with bright red+black clot like blood(sorry if tmi) i have two doubts regarding this:

1.it is possible to have period while takingg progestrone suppositoriess?

2.and secondly can it be chemical pregnancy, but so early i doubt.

guys this was the time when i was expecting my implantation bleeding(specially with 10 matured follicles this time) but this continous and heavy flow..........i am completely shattered and posting this stuff with tears in eyes.

7. mompapa

mompapa New IL'ite

rasnakanwar,

dont feel tensed and let the nurse know what u r having now...she might do something as implantation bleeding suppose to be pink incolor and as u say it is regular flow and bright red...i am not able to tell anything. yes, sometimes u can see bloodflow even if ur taking progesterone as it happend to my cosister.First, call the nurse and let her know.

8. rasnakanwar

rasnakanwar New IL'ite

thanx mompapa, thanx for a prompt reply.

anyways i have told my re regarding this thing and she has asked me to take duphoston tablets, so that the bleeding should stop, but she has asked me to visit her tom'rw so that she can do the scan and tell me what to do now.

9. subakutty

subakutty Platinum IL'ite

Hi swetha

If you had HCG shot, it will rupture within 48 hours. Will pray for you.

I am fine. My headache and fever gone. thats all to say

10. priyankanath

priyankanath Gold IL'ite

Hi Susan,

Yes cysts can make your cycles irregular. I myself had polycystic ovaries(which means many small cysts in my both ovaries) which made my cycles irregular sometimes (and also hell lot of other problems).
    Please talk to your doctor about this....if she finds that u have a cyst from a previous cycle then she will give u medications to dissolve it.
    Also an IL ite Suba had earlier mentioned that Figs help in dissolving cysts:) SUba had figs and her cysts were cured. U can try eating cysts. But first confirm what is the main reason for your periods getting delayed.

Take care,
    Priyu