IUI in March - Anyone?

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by jillcastle, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @divyasriram28...Even I have done my second IUI this cycle and today happens to be 5th day for me as well. I also dont have any symptoms as yet. Only the heat is draining me. This will be probably my last shot at IUI. I have already prepared myself and discussed with my doctor as well. I would be beginning preparing for IVF next cycle and accordingly start the medications. Age is ticking for me.
    I am not thinking much about it now. Probably God wants to have me things the hard way.
    I hope you get success this cycle. Will keep you in my prayers. Wish u d best.

2. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

Hi @Godbless8 , good to hear from you. Age is ticking for me as well but we just started trying. I have also scheduled to meet with the doctor next week to discuss the next plan if this cycle also fails. Hopefully there are more options rather than going straight to IVF. My doctor considers anything above 35 yrs for IVF and I'm not there yet. Hoping that you also get a positive result this month. The wait is just too much to handle!

3. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@divyasriram28

Even I don't have any symptoms...just I am trying not to think much...but it's easier said then done... don't worry everything will fall in place we just need to have patience I guess... but I am tired of being patient :anguished:

Yeah had a wonderful darshan ..prayed for you too and all ttc ladies...yeah indeed we are strong fighters... baby dust to all ttc ladies...

You just relax and be positive as much as possible..:)

4. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@Godbless8

All the best for you IUI...just don't stress yourself too much..just try to be positive..

Good luck...baby dust to you:)

5. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @divyasriram28
    Hope you dont have to try other options. May God bless you this cycle itself. Agree this wait is too much to handle. But no point stressing. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Our time will also soon come. The day we will hold our LOs in our arms.

Sticky baby dust to you

divyasriram28 likes this.
  6. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Dear @mbharani

Thank you so much for praying for all the TTC ladies out here. Baba will sokn hear all our prayers.

All the best to you as well for the IUI...stickiest baby dust to you

mbharani likes this.
  7. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Do estrogen tablets cause any side effects when taken after Clomid?

And my doctor is asking me to take estrogen for all the days after ovulation. Is it advisable to take estrogen post ovulation?

8. Godbless8

Godbless8 Bronze IL'ite

Hi @divyasriram28 and @mbharani

How are both of you doing? When are you due for test ? I am on day 9 today. No symptoms at all. Will be testing on 14th

mbharani likes this.
  9. mbharani

mbharani Gold IL'ite

@Godbless8

I am on 14th day...I need to check tomorrow..but I feel I will get periods tommorow...will wait for one or two day more and check on Sunday or Monday...

M confused no symptoms here too...

All the best to you...loads of baby dust to you...:)

10. divyasriram28

divyasriram28 Senior IL'ite

I am on Day 10 today. Hardly any symptoms too. Only had a slight pricking pain a couple of days back. Not sure if this means anything or maybe just overanalyzing. I'm also undergoing Acupuncture sessions twice a week. Heard a lot of benefits about it to help with conception and pregnancy in general. Last 2 days have been quite tiring. Though my period is not due until next week, I feel like I'll get it soon. Thankfully, it's the weekend and I can relax for a little bit.

Good luck to you. I will test on the 15th if I don't get my period by then.