Iui Hospital In Bangalore

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by pihu123, Mar 11, 2020.

1. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    We are planning to do IUI in Bangalore.Can anyone suggest good IUI centers in Bangalore with high success rate.That would be quite helpful.Hope someone will help me out.

2. Anisu

Anisu Platinum IL'ite

I have heard of Milan hospital , gunasheela hospital. They are famous for IVF. I think they will also do iui. Cloud9 is also good.

3. tryingforac

tryingforac New IL'ite

Hi Pihu,

I have read your few previous & earlier posts as well. We’re you on Dr Uppal Ayurvedic medication ? Did it help you ? Did you see good results? Any reason fr going fr iui ?
    I have been taking medication from fr Uppal as well therefore thought we can discuss ..
    Requesting you to respond pls..

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi @tryingforac .I was on Dr uppal medicines but i have stopped.I noticed no changes in my body. My hard earned money got wasted.I was not able to conceive. So, I am planning to do IUI. But not sure in which hospital will i do? Are you from bangalore?

5. tryingforac

tryingforac New IL'ite

Hi Pihu

Thanks for replying. I am from Delhi.. How long did you take Dr Uppals medication? Did the medication not respond in any way at all? You are in my prayers s & I hope you achieve your desired pregnancy very soon.

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you @tryingforac . I took Dr uppal medicines for 4 months which i think was just wastage of my money. More than 1 lakh rupees was wasted with no results. I am now looking for good IUI hospital in Bangalore . Thank you for keeping me in prayers which i need the most. Not sure whether i will get success in IUI or not. You have been on doctor's medicine for how many months now? Have you seen any changes in your body?