Iui April And May Any Ladies Please Join And Support :-)

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Jeevasaro, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Neeti114

Neeti114 Bronze IL'ite

Many Congratulations dear . Have Happy and healthy pregnancy.
    Take care.

Jeevasaro likes this.
  2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Congratulations....Did you had vaginal scan on 2nd day of your periods and did u had any pain while scanning in that area? What abdominal exercises did doctor suggest you to do? I am also trying to conceive but no success? Can you please help me out? Please let me know the name of the hospital and the doctor to which you are consulting? that will be a great help..Please help me out..waiting for your reply...please PM me..

3. hoping4amiracle

hoping4amiracle Gold IL'ite

Yes the first scan is scary.. I was panicking a lot too..But just leave it to God and keep praying baby should be healthy..It will be.. Yes I saw heartbeat on the first scan 45th day..But for many ppl it takes time even till 7+ weeks.. So don't worry and be positive and give us a great news after scan.. Be relaxed ,now there is a baby inside u..:)

Jeevasaro and mbharani like this.
  4. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much

5. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Yeah I had vaginal scan on 2nd day of my periods but pain not much some feels... I didn't do any exercises but I was in diet as am in home...How long u r trying ? Am in my native I mean mom's home... Actually I was working in Chennai I don't time and no rest while working so I put leave for 3 months and came to my mom's home for treatment :)

6. wish4miracle

wish4miracle Silver IL'ite

Congratulations @Jeevasaro have a healthy pregnancy

Jeevasaro likes this.
  7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I had too scan on 2nd day of my periods and had some feeling like something pulling down pain there..I have been trying for 4 years but no success.So asked you that did you feel the same..wht diet you were on while on ttc? Can you please share? take care

8. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much:)

9. Jeevasaro

Jeevasaro Silver IL'ite

Not a very big diet dear... No to oily foods, junk foods, chocolates...
    I will have coffee in the Mrg nd tea in the evening.
    Breakfast fast eat whatever u like but only two numbers (like 2 idly,2 dosa....)
    Afternoon chappathi with some vegetable dhal... For a week I ll have 4 to 5 days chappathi or ragi dosa remaining days I ll take rice...Include green leaf twice in a week.
    Dinner only fruits mostly I ll have Apple pomegranate watermelon...
    Meanwhile at 11 Mrg and 6 evening I ll have moong dhal cooked...
    I ll take off on Sundays...
    One thing u kept in mind.. if u can't control or going for any function eat as much u like..
    If u r eating heavily in afternoon don't eat at night...
    Drink lots of water...
    What type of treatment u r taking now ?

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thank you so much for providing your diet in details.Will try to follow your diet.What type of exercises did you follow? i fall in the category of unexplained fertility group.doctors cannot find out whats the problem and tell me to do n number of test which might be related to me or not? Sometimes i even get confused whether to go for any test or not, as all my reports came out normal from both of our sides but i cannot conceive..Hope for the best..You please take care of urs and baby...Thank you