1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its such a nice feeling

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 22, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

When a teenage girl grows up and its time to get married the parents get worried that they should get married fast as people go on enquiring about their marriage.

Then once the marriage is over next question is any good news. My first child was born only after three years. Three years was not a long time but hearing to others questions was a difficult stage.

So first time when I missed my periods I immediately got checked up and was so happy to know the positive result. From that time till I delivered I took great care of myself as I was very thin that time and Doctor had advised to take injections in the beginning every week, then later every month for the baby to stay in the womb. I was working also that time and had to go by train to office and that too in second class. In Bombay sometimes people dont worry also if a woman is pregnant, everyone is bothered about themselves reaching in time to office. But somehow I managed because it was a nice feeling to be pregnant. When the baby kicks inside it is such a nice feeling , I think it is the happiest time in the world especially after lunch you feel so nice. For that nice feeling I used to think I dont mind getting pregnant again and again.

2. jaishvats

jaishvats Bronze IL'ite

Dear Iyerviji

When I was pregnant and had to travel by train, I used to stand in a leaning position so that my stomach showed thinking that people would feel sorry and offer a seat. But rarely they did. I got reminded of that when I saw your blog.

3. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

A WONDERFUL FEELING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jai

So sad to know that noone offered you seat. Some people are there who dont bother.

love
    viji