1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its not an EMA...but is it right?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by heron, Feb 4, 2012.

1. SallyR

SallyR Silver IL'ite

Thanks Flowerlady, I feel exactly same way as you do, regarding emotional EMA.

I didn't know the other details...thanks for letting me know.

2. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Hey Sally,

I meant that her english standard is waay to high for me....so I needed a dictonary to actually get the meanings out :)

1 person likes this.
  3. mansimahi

mansimahi Gold IL'ite

The very fact that you are asking this question shows that you are not comfortable and having doubts about this guy. So stay away. Try not to discuss your family situation, problems, illnesses etc with office colleagues because they are cheap ppl who will misconstrue it as invitation and try to exploit it. Avoid this guy if you dont want any problems in your life later.

4. ruth55

ruth55 New IL'ite

Dear OP,

It is not EMA, at least not yet.. But I would sincerely warn you to cut all your ties with this guy.. Please.. please flee from this situation. It will be friendship first, it will turn to an emotional affair next and WILL become a EMA before you realise it (even if one of you is vulnerable). Why take that risk? It is NOT right on that married guy's part to talk such nonsense to a married woman.. DO NOT EVER TRUST SUCH MEN.. I say again, FLEE.. If you love your DH as much as you say you do.. Guard yourself..

5. sarajara

sarajara Gold IL'ite

Certainly you are not cheating ... but the guy who proposed you would get encouraged to continue to have the same feelings for you waiting for an opportunity to make his side stronger.. hence i woudl advice to stay away from him.

6. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

Its over..:). Threw it out from the root. Iam proud of myself- Heron

1 person likes this.