1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

"It's not a child's play"

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by RamyaVaradharajan, Mar 1, 2008.

1. RamyaVaradharajan

RamyaVaradharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear most and "very attentive" Shanthi ma'am BowBow:wink:

Thank you very much for your "keen" observation of my words !! It stole a place in my heart.

"If there is no solution, then there was no problem at all" : Very well said and very true. When the problems are well analyzed, solutions automatically pave way for betterment. Yes, we perceive many things wrongly and later put the blame on the "problems" or the "source". But, the big question is: How do we change our perceptions ???bonk

True. The "shishya" and the "guru" worked towards righteousness and thus achieved what was termed "the victory of good over evil". Good begets good and evil begets evil. Do we realize ??

Very apt example which I always ask my father Shanthi ma'am. Why did it not occur anyone else as it did to Newton? Why does anything of that sort: meaning, something that is prevalent in nature does not strike us? rather me? Something that forms the crux and the core of our mother nature, needs so much of a research work, then one day proved wrong, or proved to be not the "fundamental". That was how "Zeroth law of thermodynamics" came into effect. It was the First three laws that got into effect first. Then something fundamental was found missing and then the birth of Zeroth law explained all that followed its suit.

Self introspection is the first step towards understanding the secret behind our creation.

NB: Big LaughBig LaughBig Laugh yes ma'am, I do trouble my father a lot with petty questions when ever they strike me. But, I cannot find anyone in this world more patient than him... "The blessed supportive force :queen"

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

2. RamyaVaradharajan

My lovely dear most Sunkan ji :wink::wink: (articulable Sundari ma'am)

Thank you very much for your constant boost up and support through the valuable feedbacks. Well said; short and sweet, crisp and clear are your words and thoughts. Very true ma'am. The "Krishna" within us should be realized for the "recognition" will not only fetch us a better, peaceful life; but a conscious understanding of the self. What say??

Regards with love
    RamyaVaradharajan

3. RamyaVaradharajan

My dearest aquamarine ma'am (articulable Sundari ji's creation) BowBow

Thank you very much for having shown keen interest in a couple of my posts and spending your valuable time in leaving the much adored feedback !! May this thread be ever stronger and let our relationship sway its way in the journey of life ma'am !!

Always my wishes and prayers.

Regards with Love
    RamyaVaradharajan

4. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear Miss Ramya V!

Oh what a post! Like someone has already mentioned, your writing is like quicksilver...the way your thoughts have wandered and simultaneously knitted various themes to one pretty blanket is amazing.
    Your parents can be very proud of you. And knowing you, you will come back with a retort that you are the proud daughter of such parents! And it may be true too.
    Great going Ramya, you seem to have captured everyone's admiration and have become a staple figure in FP of the Month forum!

L, Kamla

5. RamyaVaradharajan

Dear most Kamla ma'am,

Ah.. you have very generously praised my self and am smiling wide when its time to kick my sack !! Big Laugh Thank you very much for leaving your much adored and encouraging feedback. This will help me climb the ladder in terms of quality here at IL. As I had already quoted, IL has become more than my home and "she" has obliged so graciously to nurture my thoughts that am enjoying my bed of flowers here !! :bowdown

Regarding Finest Posts, I had never been there except once for nominating one of Kamalji's posts. And now, ILites have been really kind, in not only leaving their feedbacks but they have taken pains to nominate the same. Am indeed very happy ma'am, for its a whole range of new experience that am going through. Its very nice to be recognized and its even more on a brighter tone when I get acknowledged !!! Truly speaking, this is my first ever success ma'am !! Thank you Mrs.Malathy and Mr.Jey !! Thank you my dear and near IL buddies.Bow

Thank you once again Kamla ma'am. Am getting closer to many here !! I sit back calmly to thank Almighty for he gave me this life to interact with many !!

Regards with heart felt Love
    RamyaVaradharajan