It's naughty Meenaneelakantan's B'Day

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Arunarc, Jan 26, 2008.

1. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Meena, Many Many happy returns of the day. May God bless u with lots of love and happiness all year thro'. Have a great day. :birthday:birthday

Last edited: Jan 27, 2008
  2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Varloo ma’am

Your wish for me is very different from all the other wishes here!
    For a change, I ll give you treat on October 25th on account of your b’day..So where is your treat for me today ma'am?:)

Thanks a lot for your wishes!!

Love
    Meena

3. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Daffodil ma’am

Wat a “Perfect Birthday Wish” for me!!

I can hear the croaking sound of the frogs you have posted here.. I can hear them singing the birthday song..Thank u..

Thanks a lot for your wishes ma’am!!

Love
    Meena

4. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Sunkan ma’am

You say that you are lucky, I feel that am blessed to be one among you all!.. Yes ma’am of course I feel great, even more than that, to know that God has given me many well-wishers in this heavenly world apart from my family n friends..

:wowWhat a beautiful rose! N that too in my favorite blue color! I can sense the affection it has carried all the way from Bangalore from its mesmerizing fragrance coming out of their lovely petals.. I love this blue rose.. I now wonder whether some thing of this sort really exists in this world! Dear Sunkan ma’am.. see its all b’cos of you.. Am turning mad about this “Blue Rose”. I wish someday I hold it in my hands!

Thanks a lot for your wishes n thanks a million for your “Blue Rose” ma’am..

Now to clear your doubt...I have teased Aruna ma’am, bugged her, played pranks on her, pestered her n now that “naughty” means she knows very well that I will continue doing all this!!!:twisted::evil:

Love
    Meena

5. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Aruna ma’am

No wonder one finds me naughty for my age! But you…..??? Don’t worry.. I wont reveal your age here:wink:.... Still you are keeping up the tempo! Great ma’am!! I pray God that you should have an active life always!

Thank you dear for whatever you are to me!!

Love
    Meena

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2008
  6. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Veda Sir

Now you have also started?? You too Veda Sir??? (read it in the same tone of “You Too Brutus”) No.. Pls don’t stare like that.. Am not comparing you with Marcus Brutus.. If you continue to address me that way, I wont do anything to you.. Will go n stand straight in front of Shanthi ma’am n will pester her n drag her out to give me treat for your wedding anniversary! :)

Thanks a lot for stepping in to wish me sir! Enjoy your day!

Love
    Meena

7. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Sujathae ma’am

Thanks for wishing me love n happiness! My day has turned out to be great with all your wishes!

Thanks a lot ma’am..

Love
    Meena

8. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Wish you a very happy birthday.

We pray that you always be this naughty and spread smile and warmth around you.

You are like my niece who is a couple of years younger to you she keeps playing pranks and PJ all the time. Currently she is with me for the past couple of years.

Warm regards
    Roopa.

9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You already revealed my age sweet sixteenBig LaughBig Laugh
    And thanks for your prayers it will help me to pull your legs more:cheers

10. Meenaneelakantan

Dear Roopa ma’am

Thanks a lot for your wishes! Thanks for your “superb prayer”.. Its a nice feel to read it!

Good to read about your niece n very happy to know that there is somebody like me!:banana..Convey my love to your niece ma’am..Am sure I will come to your mind from now on everytime she plays pranks on you!!! I should :bowdown ,for you are managing her for the past two years! Only i know how difficult it is from the words i hear daily from my mom!:)

Thank you again ma’am..

Love
    Meena