1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its difficult for a man to live without his wife

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Apr 8, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

In olden days the people had many children and joint families were there. So if the mother of the children dies there were sons and daughter in laws to look after the man of the house.

But in present world people have only one or two children and that too some are abroad. Old people don’t like to go abroad and if the wife dies the man finds very difficult to live.

Recently I have come across such men who are finding it difficult to live without their wife. One person has two sons, one son is married and living separately and the other son is not yet married. This man does not know cooking, so he has to depend on caterers. He is in search of a girl for his second son but he is not finding suitable girl for him as though his son has a good job he stammers while talking. This man keep shimself busy in social work so its not so bad.

Another man he lost his wife. His daughter is married and son is 25 years old . He is looking out for a girl but his son is only a graudate and now a days all girls are double graduates. So he is finding difficulty in finding a match for his son. He does catering job so for him cooking is not a problem.

Recently my neighbour lost his wife. He has no sons only two daughters and he does not know cooking. His daughter is staying nearby so she comes and helps

A woman can live without her husband and she can manage the house as well as the office. But for a man it is difficult when his wife expires.

2. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

dear viji aunty,
    I have a friend of mine who lost her mom and we know how his father struggled to bring her but he could'nt do that so his dad sent both the kids , later she(my friend) went and stayed with her mom's sister...

but the worst part is when they loose their wife in the older stage .. but a lady(wife) can manage this situation alone in this world...

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vahee

Thanks for your feedback. I was just feeling noone has given feedback and saw your feedback.

love
    viji

4. Deepali_deepali

Deepali_deepali Gold IL'ite

Dear viji Ji,

There is something I love about your posts.. Love is the strongest of all human feelings...

I can't imagine my hubby without me...

Touching post...

5. gaayaam

gaayaam New IL'ite

a person who lives for himsef cannot live wihout his/ her spouse. But if we start living for others , in the sense if we decide to make atleast one person feel wanted, content , happy etc then you will be always needed. If anybody feels they are not wanted, ife becomes difficult.
    moral is make every body feel they are indispensable, you wil become indispensable

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Deepali

Good to know you like my posts. Thanks for the feedback.

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Gaayam

Thanks for your feedback.

love
    viji