Its dear Pankaja's Birthday..TODAY

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by ambika ananth, Jun 2, 2006.

1. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

<CENTER>Today is our dear Pankaja's Birthday....dear friends, send in your loving wishes and B'day special words...</CENTER><CENTER>Here is what I wish Pankaja with all my heart..</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>"On your birthday, special one,
    I wish that all your dreams come true.
    May your day be filled with joy,
    Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.
    </CENTER>
    <CENTER>On your day I wish for you
    Favorite people to embrace,
    Loving smiles and caring looks
    That earthly gifts cannot replace.
    </CENTER>
    <CENTER>I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
    I wish you many years of laughter.
    I wish you all of life’s best treasures.
    I wish you happily ever after!
    </CENTER>
    <CENTER>Happy Birthday!"</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>Love</CENTER><CENTER>ambika</CENTER>

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Happy Birthday, The One Without Comparison, Anupama!

Dear Pankaja,

Many more happy returns of the day, Pankaja. The one without an equal or comparison, the one and only Anupama in the site, is celebrating her birthday. A grand day for all of us. Let's all join hands in wishing that sweet lady many more happy returns of the day.

I know Pankaja, that like me you are also 28 and will remain so for ever and ever. And my wife Indhu, whom you won over by your much-talked about, grand statement wishes you happy birthday from the bottom of her heart.

May Meena Madam (Madurai's Queen Meenakshi) bless you and yours with a life of happiness, of peace, of fulfilment and of unequalled prosperity.

May your pen do many more wonders in this world. May you always remain blessed.
    Affectionately yours,
    sridhar

Last edited: Jun 2, 2006
  3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Pankaja, my dear friend !

You are the incarnation of Saraswathi, with your writing power and grace !
    I pray to our Madurai Meenakshi to bless you with good health, happiness and many more years of fruitful literary service.
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to you Pankaja! I spoke to you this morning and your effervesence was transmitted through the phone. You are a lovely person - both in looks and nature. In your youth you must've broken many hearts. When Varalotti wrote his serial B and B - he must've had u in mind. Am not pulling your leg -although I love to do that! Today's Vijay Karnataka carries your picture with a writeup - the writer has made the effort to find out details about all the famous people who were born today in the state, and I'm so happy and proud that your name is on the list. You are truly Anupama - nonepareil. I wish that as I grow older I become like you.

My wishes for you -
    A carpet of flowers,
    Warmth of sunshine
    And more friends and admirers - like me!! Still I won't divulge my email id!
    Happy Birthday!
    Sharada

5. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Happy Birthday!

Dear Pankajama,

Happy Birthday and many Happy returns of the Day! Please accept my aneka namaskarams on this wonderful day.

respectful regards
    Vidya

6. Laxmi

Laxmi Administrator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

B'day wishes Pankaja madam

Hello Pankaja madam,
    Many more happy returns of the day.
    Let this year be a fruitful one showering u with all the success and choicest blessings from God.
    I seek ur blesings on this auspicious day
    Have a fun filled day too.
    bye.

7. nuggehallipankaja

nuggehallipankaja New IL'ite

Overwhelmed!

Dear Ambika, Varalotti, Chitra, Sharada, Vidya24, Lakshmi,
    Words fail me with the outpouring of the deep-sincere

affection and heap of bestwishes! What have I done to deserve this?
    Each one of you is a striking personality, I feel so humble sometimes, but you have elevated me!

Ambika, your poem is marvellous! i will preserve it for janmas!
    Varalotti, as usual you are profuse in your praise! I learnt it from you, and now landed in trouble. Thanks for the best wishes

Sharada, beautiful letter; It is Vijaya Karnataka which has published my profile today.
    Vidya, I have been following your letters etc, and am much impressed. Thanks and God bless you.
    Lakshmi, may you be Lakshmi always!
    Dear Chitra, I too want to see you; We have 'age' in common, to some degree. You are a wonderful person; Do come

If only everday was a birthday!

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Feel honoured

Dear Madam Pankaja,
    i feel very honoured to know you thro this forum and also feel very very happy to wish you on this special day. Many happy returns of this day and I too wish like Ambika had wished, "simple pleasure and many years of laughter". I am not so good at words, please bear with me. May many awards to decorated (when given to you). You are a great example for many women. I pray to Lord that He bestows you with the best of everything. I request your blessings to me, my son Aravindh and my niece Archana.
    Janma dhina asamsagalu.:p
    With warm wishes,
    varloo

9. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Happy Birthday !

Dear Mrs. Pankaja,

From one Bangalorean to another.....hope you are already enjoying your b'day and hope you will continue to be the wonderful "Anupama", woman unparalleled and source of inspiration to all womankind!
    we are all proud to have you as a part of the evergrowing IL family!:clap

10. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy birthday pankaja madam

dear pankaja madam,
    many many happy returns of the day...some very close friends celebrate ur birthday in instant i have come like a filter coffee to wish u a little late but still my wishes for u r colourful like ur years to come....may more colour be filled in ur coming years...regards sunkan...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2007