1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Its All About Potatoes, Honey!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by varalotti, Sep 2, 2009.

1. vashini

vashini Bronze IL'ite

I really amazed by the train scene you told us accha... That simply explains all the unexplains.... :thumbsup

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

dear DD,
    thanks. Yes, the scene is still haunting me. I think God sent the mother my way to teach me something about His love.
    thanks once again,
    love,
    Your Acchan

3. Raba

Raba Gold IL'ite

I enjoyed reading about both potatoes and God :) Its touching

4. varalotti

thanks a lot, Raba.
    sridhar uncle

5. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Sir

Accidentally came across this post of your's today. I have many pending in Line to be completed :).

Feeling awful reading the story. Beautiful post. I see the same behaviour in my son when i shout at him or give him that one occasional dose, though it is very rare as he is just 1.5 years old. ...... :) but very very naughty.... :)

If i shout at him, then he wants only me to console him.
    so very true even with god. You rightly said, we need to be much more wiser than that kid.

regards
    shobha

6. varalotti

Hello Shobha,
    God gave us mothers only to remind us of Himself. And he planted that love in our mind for our mothers when we were young to make us have a glimpse of His love.
    I loved writing this blog. Only two days back I reviewed the Tamil translation of this blog (to be made a part of my next book) and even at that time I could not help shedding tears.
    thanks for the visit, Shobha.
    regards,
    sridhar

7. Sobhi

Sobhi Senior IL'ite

Hello Sridhar Sir

Please donot thank me repeatedly for visiting your blogs.
    I consider myself to be blessed reading your blogs which came across as a life support at the exact time that I need them . Again it is his way to giving me answers and showing me the right path.

I will never forget the first time i interacted with you through your blog. I was in a deep stress related to my Job and you gave the advice to leave evrything on GOD.

Evrything is going fine as of now.

Hope to meet you in Bangalore IL's meet. Eagerly looking fwd to that day. Very very indebted to you from the bottom of my heart.

regards
    Shobha

8. varalotti

Hello Shobha,
    even if you say don't I will thank you for every visit to my blog space. You know Shobha every person who visits my blog and leaves a comment induces me to write more and write better. Every fb, be it a word of praise or otherwise, is a justification to the long hours I have spent crying before my laptop, all alone.
    Every comment reinforces my faith in God's love and the human propensity to try to understand it.
    Every comment drives me here and there looking for the best of materials. Every fb makes me to refine my language and hone my presentation. Somebody said that my writings have improved after my daughter's marriage. Somebody else seconded the idea. Do you know the reason... nowadays I am being flooded with love, I mean fbs.
    so for every visit to each one of my blogs my thanks are due to you, though that does not express the full gratitude contained in my heart.
    love,
    sridhar

9. navs23

navs23 Platinum IL'ite

Love this blog! I have started following only recently but already feel so much better. I have started reading your blog the first thing in the morning. Thanks for all your effort in writing about the greatness of God. Just a little trust that God is watching over us always makes me feel a new better person. Thank you and please keep writing!!!

10. varalotti

thanks navs for those kind words. I really feel happy that what I am delivering as a courier boy brings happiness to someone I haven't met.
    Navs, as of now I am writing two blogs a week.
    I am giving you the links of this weeks blogs
    He Is My Friend - IndusLadies

and

Kutti Blog 8 Three Different Kinds of Love - IndusLadies

please read them and let me know if you like them.
    sridhar