itek vision training in irving, texas

Discussion in 'Indians in Dallas' started by gymfreak4utakenover, Sep 10, 2012.

1. rbosekc

rbosekc New IL'ite

Please share with me details of consultancies who can help me become marketable again. Many women where I live seem to do this and hide gaps on their resume but never disclose how they did it. I am in need of a job and willing to train for anything. Thanks!

2. Ankita

Ankita New IL'ite

Getting a job and surviving in a job are two different things.I think you need to know the technology you will be working on or else you will not survive for long in a project.More ever if you are fired you may lose your confidence.
    Even if you take a good training,you must atleast spend 3-4 months putting the things learned from training in practice.

3. pinkydallas

pinkydallas New IL'ite

hi
    i am also looking for some trianing or consultancy or someone who can train me to the latest trend of it market. pls share me your experience .i am desperatly lookign for a job to support my family , i am a green card holder . Thanks!

4. gymfreak4utakenover

gymfreak4utakenover Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Am still not sure if Itek Vision is functioning in Irving. But i think the training i took there was money well spent. they give you the software and make you use the software in class itself, so u can learn it and practice well. thanks

5. pinky1289

pinky1289 New IL'ite

hi
    pls let me know her details
    thx

6. Ankita

Ankita New IL'ite

Which technology are you interested Datawarehousing or .NET.I know a .NET trainer who can help you with marketing your resume and gives training online.PM me your contact details if you need his info.

7. reshar

reshar New IL'ite

Hi Guys, Looks like a lot of people are reading this post. So I thought of sharing my thoughts. Itek vision is still offering courses. They are offering a overview of datawarehousing instead of indepth courses. I feel it is better to go in for a provider who teaches you more in detail about a single tool, like Cognos, Informatica etc.
    Itek teaches ETL tool : Informatica Power center (Data stage is like a movie preview)
    Reporting tool: SAP Business Objects and cognos (the content is only 2% of what u
    actually need for actual interview and experience)
    Also the course content is not designed by a person who has worked on these technologies in a company environment.The trainer is very skilled at communication not technology.

A better suggestion is to take individual classes by actual professionals.
    Concentrate on one tool at first, it is easier to learn the others.

Informatica power center is losing its sheen, since MDM and IDQ are having better requirements. Most of the Informatica jobs have been outsourced as well.
    U need to know PLSQL and Unix for Informatica as well.

SAP BO market is down this year, as do other SAP modules. Maybe u can go for the sap bw or HANA route.If u need to study SAP BO, do have knowledge of SAP BW/BI as a backend.

U can look at BIcourses or any other online training provider.

8. deepthicdr

deepthicdr New IL'ite

Hi Ankita,

Can you provide me the details about .NET Trainer @ irving,Tx.

9. VijayaTanniru

VijayaTanniru New IL'ite

Hey Ankita,
    I am new to this forum.Was looking for someone who can teach me Informatica and share real time scenarios with me to help me better understand the tool.Can you please share me the details of the tutor you are talking about.

10. VijayaTanniru

VijayaTanniru New IL'ite

Hey ,
    I am new to this forum.I read your posts.I am interested in learning Informatica.I completed my masters in software engg. and have two yrs of experience as a Business Analyst.If you can suggest me of someone who can give training for this tool and also help me understand it better with real time scenarios.
    Thanks in advance.