1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Itching..pl help

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Priyaalagu, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Dear friends,

almost foor a week now i have too much itiching in skin,...........especiaaly legs hands back. I have not used anything new or ate anything diff. My DH says it happens if the hemoglbin is less.Please advice any remedies for this. Its s very irritating to keep itiching all the time and also i am working so at off i fell very uneasy.

If any of you had similar problems or come across something like this pl let me know what is the cause and how to overcome this . Thx....:bowdown

2. sweetoo

sweetoo Silver IL'ite

Hi priya,

Itching can be caused due to several reasons, such as sunburns, allergy to soaps or detergents, dry climate or heat during summers.

• First of all stop using soaps for bathing instead use gram flour mixed with milk or coconut oil.
    • Coconut oil is an excellent remedy for itchy skin. It provides a cooling effect to the skin and provides relief from itches. Mix camphor in coconut oil & apply at night while going to sleep.This can be applied to the scalp as well. You can also apply it 3-4 times a day if possible. Applying coconut oil alone gives very good nourishment to the skin and makes your skin look healthy.

• Take black pepper powder with clarified cow butter or honey it will provide relief from all types of itch and toxins.
    • Aloevera gel also soothes itching, use it externally as well as internally to calm down body heat. IHTH:thumbsup

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  3. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Thank you sooooooo much sweetu..........actually as you sai here the climate is dry and too much heat also reaching almost 56 degree. Sunburns not possible as I dont expose in outside. Anyways i will try all you remedies and update. thx again.:bowdown

4. ALPA

ALPA Platinum IL'ite

HI,
    please have yourself checked by a dermatologist, as itching can cause a lot of things from eczema to uticaria to dry flaky skin so have your self checked by the dermatologist, keep your skin moist by applying god aqueaous cream drink at least 2 litres of water so your skin is hydrant.
    love
    alpa:cheers

5. Priyaalagu

Priyaalagu Silver IL'ite

Thanks Alpa.......planning to do it in India as in another 2 days I will be there. Thx a lot:)

6. sudharsiniram

sudharsiniram Silver IL'ite

hi Priya

i too faced the same problem , daily while going to bed i get rashes i tried eveythg , i tought some algery n left it actaully im having periods probelm .

when i chked with the Aryudeic Dr she said since i dint get periods for long time so the blood got infected/algery and thats y these rashes happened .
    rt now im taking medicines for it ...

request u to chk Dr .

7. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

I am wondering if you have what we call here prickly heat. Here is a link with info on that:

Miliaria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note that they recommend NOT to use any oils as it will make it worse. Essentially what happened is sweat becomes blocked between layers of the skin and then you get assorted problems from that. Surely you must have cooling powders available there.