1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

itching in legs

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Mahajanpragati, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi ,
    i am in my early 30s.for past mth i am suffering from leg itching.i had waxing done so i thought that maybe the reason though it never happened before.then i started putting moistuiser two time a day thinking its due to dryness but its not going away.
    before it was below knees but now its reached till thighs.i draw blood while scratching.
    my mom suffers from diabetes & hyper thyroidism.i guess i should get blood test done but before that i want suggestions from u ladies.
    what can be the reason.
    pragati

2. ish333

ish333 Senior IL'ite

I think it could be some sort of skin allergy. Sure make an appointment with the doctor to rule out any inhibitions
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

Thanks Ish,i have an appointment for wednesday
    pragati

4. ananthy

ananthy Senior IL'ite

you can do this and see if you get some relief.

soak a big bunch of neem leaves in water overnight. in the morning grind to a fine paste. while taking bath apply the paste on the legs, rub for a while and wash off. do this for 2 to 3 days till you get relief. (as the remaining neem leaf paste can be stored in fridge for 2 to 3 days).

this paste can cure any fungal infection. try it and see the result.

cheers.