It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ~Edmund Hillary

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iyerviji, Jul 24, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi my dearies

For your Wishes
    Love
    Blessings
    Encouragement
    Kindness
    Trust
    Friendship
    Inspiration & Motivation….
    These Words fall short to express the feelings….
    But they carry the sound from the strings of my Heart
    !!!!!Thank you!!!!!

Relationships should be held with care so that they remain with us forever.We are all here for some special reason. I found in IL special people who added the right shades of colour and made my life happy. The daughters here travel in my heart. I am very lucky and blessed to have virtual daughters here. I am happy that I got the right people from the right site. Thanks to Jey and Malathy. Whatever I learnt from here and the motivation and encouragement I got from all are blessings given to me to learn from.

Relationships are like birds, if you hold tightly they DIE
    If you hold Loosely, they FLY But if you hold with care,
    They remain with you for ever.!!!!!

Being a retired Senior Citizen I am glad that I found this site and met so many loved ones here who have become my virtual daughters. The love they shower on me and the happiness I derive from that cant be expressed in words. Life is too short and we should enjoy each moment by giving love to everyone that is my motto.

To be Kind is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens. And it is compassion that makes a special heart move to the pain of others. Be compassionate and loving human being.= Rishika Jain

Thankyou for always listening to me, encouraging me, motivating me. You all are my loved ones and I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate. You all are the best

2. Micheal

Micheal New IL'ite

I really like your thinking...

(Relationships are like birds, if you hold tightly they DIE
    If you hold Loosely, they FLY But if you hold with care,
    They remain with you for ever.!!!!!

And i do really appreciate you ... I must say that in INDIA if you a senior citizen and has been retired from your work you can still live your life and enjoy every thing in life but as compared to abroad when you have become old and retired from job your loved ones or your family members send you to the senior living centers or the assisted living centers and never even bother to come and meet you up there ..............

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Michael dear thanks for the first fb. I was feeling so many views but no fb and glad to see your fb. Thanks for your compliments and your thoughts on the subject