It is not my Creation

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by ojaantrik, Feb 5, 2010.

1. monifa13

monifa13 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Ojji - my husband keeps singing this song all the time. "Dhuniya me hum aayeh hai tho jeenahi padega, jeevan hi agar tho zeher tho peenahi padega; Ghum jisne diye hai vohi ghum dhoor karega". Why worry? Enjoy the dessert, dye your hair if you want to cover your grey hairs, sing,dance and do whatever you want to do - but be a good human being to please Him and sleep peacefully without your conscience pricking you. This is the ideal life I want to live.. Thank you Ojji for this wonderful post...

2. malligashivaram

malligashivaram Gold IL'ite

Hi Oja Da what wonderful write up loved reading it and enjoying ----it had fun, joy and mind provoking ideas,HOPE YOUR POSITIVE ATTITUDES SPREADS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO READS IT, NOT ONLY THE SUCCESSFUL ONE, BUT ALSO PEOPLE WHO NEED ASSURANCE THAT THEIR IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF GROWING OLD,IT IN FACT FREEDOM FROM HECTIC TIME AND STRESS.:drowning

3. ojaantrik

ojaantrik IL Hall of Fame

@ monaifa13 and malligashivaram

I rarely visit this forum and failed to notice your fb's to the post. Thanks for enjoying it. I liked it too. However, it's not something that I wrote. It's just an email I received from a friend in Africa. He is pretty old, around my age and we have known each other through internet only. He is an Englishman settled in Gambia. His wife and ran a restaurant and he was quite an interesting person to interact with. Then, suddenly without notice, his wife passed away, afflicted by cancer. They had no inkling of the problem till it was too late. A few months ago.

He is very lonely now. I don't think he has children. At least he never mentioned. When I receive stuff such as this from him, my respect for humanity grows.

oj-da