1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It is a girl thing

Discussion in 'Friends & Neighbours' started by sujatha25, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sujatha25

sujatha25 New IL'ite

hi,
    me and my colleagues work together.we go for lunch,snacks,for tea altogether.One of my colleague is a boy.He is a good character.I like him very much but he talks to me like a friend.Like all girls me also have the feeling but very scared to tell him that i like him.I don't know if i tell any problem comes.I don't know how to approach..I welcome all friends suggestions..

2. Ambitious

Ambitious New IL'ite

Sujatha,

I will say wait for some more days or a month. Because as you said he talks with you as a friend. Become best friend and then you can propose.
    Check out what is in his mind and what he thinks about you. Then later you can proceed.

All the best!

3. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Hi Sujatha,
    Mine is also love marriage, we both are working in same company. You need to take time to observe him and then propose. If he is treating you as a friend same as other girls in your group then you might reconsider proposing him as there are chances of saying no or saying that he does not have that opinion on you. If a guy is interested in you he will surely do things which gives extra care and concern towards you and it will take some time to get it noticed. When he does all these things not only you but the whole group will get to know and that would be the perfect time for you to express your interest as well. if he does not have any thing like that on you its better to see him as a best friend. Because once you propose and he rejects, not many can be normal as nothing happened and mingle with him/her in group chats, breaks or anything else. All the Best!!

4. sujatha25

sujatha25 New IL'ite

Hi Archana,
    we not only go for lunch,tea breaks he sometimes drops me whenever I used to start late from the office in the night.One time he drops me to the nearest area.That day I was wearing saree with deep neck.I noticed him he was seeing me in the area(the boys usually see the girl).But he don't know I have noticed him.I was speaking casually.I also noticed him he was little bit nervous than before he saw me with the saree with deep neck.I am not bold enough to say him on that day.He is such a handsome boy that I like to kiss him(sorry to say this) on that day.But it does not happened.I don't know hoe to proceed..

5. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

dear OP,

to think for all that will be called infatuation.
    ya love is very good feeling but dont mix both. just if he saw u that way it doesnt mean he will start loving u.

give some more time dear. for unmarried people like you marriage is beautiful part of life (ya it is only if you get right partner) otherwise peep in marriage forum and see the reality.

i m scaring you but precaution is always better then cure.

never marry one whom u love..marry who love u

1 person likes this.
  6. sujatha25

sujatha25 New IL'ite

hi,
    I def know that it is not infatuation.I have the love feeling and as a girl I have all the feelings normally as a girl have and what they need from a boy.so I said I like to kiss him as I cant control certain things(sorry to say this).but I don't know how to ask him as I cant ask him those things openly. I don't know how to proceed.....

7. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

sujata control yaar...surrendersmiley
    iknow these are what girls feel (even boys) but hold on...sabra ka faal meetha hota hai.

8. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

Dear Sujatha,

Never ever ask a boy to kiss you or tell him that you want to kiss him or do any such sort of things. That will ruin your image infront of him and Love is not only kissing. Please listen what we all are saying. My guy never appreciated or looked at me when I wear such clothes. Because he truly cares for me. Feeling nervous is common in teenage and its not love. Please keep your feelings inside you and give time. what is your age now? If you are not in hurry in getting married please give ample of time to take decision. An imp decision on which you life depends.

As katochsimi said precaution is better. Dont just see looks. Think from your side as well. If your parents does not accept him still if you marry him and if anything goes wrong you will never get their support.

Regards,
    Archana.

9. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite

10. Archana11

Archana11 Silver IL'ite