1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It happens only at In-laws's house

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by coolpinky, Mar 6, 2013.

1. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

twinkel ,
    I think it s best to send her now to hostel.. Since you are on bed rest , tell that you cannnot take care of her and send her out.. do not feel guilty as she is the one who needs to feel guilty for occupying ur house and making you work when you are undergoing important treatment..
    Just as your husband , let him send her to a hostel ..

1 person likes this.
  2. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

cp ,
    If u dont ve anything to vent , then u can quit . else i guess venting makes us feel light .. As per many researches , venting out our emotions on time is very imp...

3. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

CP, what's wrong? who criticized whom and where? there are crap minds all around and lets care a damn and give our foot..!
    Why must you leave IL or this thread for someone's poking attitude? Never give in. :hugs:
    Ohhh... what happened to people today :-( Bubbly and CP, please dont leave [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  4. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

hmmm... let me see if dh will get my point...

5. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

yes... am shifting her pretty soon, but "how?" is what am thinking of...

6. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

CP- what happend to allllll????????????

why giving such shocks....

1 person likes this.
  7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

BG..you have been one of my inspirations and I am very sorry to see you go. But I respect when you say, you think you are free from the need to vent any more. May be, you could stay on and give others much needed guidance and suggestions. That's my humble request. As per your name, you keep us lively and bubbly. Will miss you loads if you still decide to bid adieuhugsmiley

4 people like this.
  8. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Twinkel- However the damage has already done.. Dont spoil you relation with H for unreasonable persons in your life..

It would not good to both if you send her back, better be calm and get strength..

But dont give too much importance to her, and let and make her work by herself..

Just close your eyes for six months.. Next time dont allow any of her relations, and tell strongly to ur DH, everything should be informed you before he give any commitment..

Surely within two days you can see the change in atmosphere, let him realize the change.. One day he too will miss the privacy, and feel the same for sure..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  9. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Rachaputi,Padmaja,Twinkel
    Thank you so much for your love. I feel do not want to burn my fingers and then let others also get bashed because of me. If this is what I deserve for starting a vent thread to DILs, then so be it.

10. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

OMG..CP, you next..what is happening to all of you. This thread won't be the same again without you and BG.

CP: There are so many days when I have thanked you in my mind for giving me a place to vent and feel better. I am sure there would be so many others like me. Even if you leave, this thread will still be popular. Your leaving does not help others. We cannot a good name from everybody. We dils know that better. Please reconsider.

I am sending you a PM.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014