1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It happens only at In-laws's house

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by coolpinky, Mar 6, 2013.

1. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

curd rice and pickle .. wow loved ur reply :)

1 person likes this.
  2. priyasaki

priyasaki Gold IL'ite

CoolPinky,

i didn't feel any difference when she asked me what u ate whenever i returned from feast...
    but she should allow us to give the same to others know, why her hand is not extending for that?...
    hereafter if she asks what u ate, what they have or questions like this she is going to get nice back answer from me...

1 person likes this.
  3. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

I would'nt even think of serving pickles.......

4. coolpinky

Ok now with the updates.

I have mentioned tailor drama in my previous post. In continuation to that,
    Friday by the time I went home there was a package on the sofa. Upon checking i found that it was my clothes which I gave to the tailor.
    ME to MIL: I told you not to get my clothes from tailor. Why did you get them?
    MIL: I went to the tailor to get mine. I felt like getting yours also. I got it
    I wanted to say " then why the hell you made so much of drama, when I said I would get yours? Whats the reason for this overnight change?"
    Since DH was not there I remained tight lipped and let it go.
    DH was about to arrive that day mid night.
    MIL to FIL: I will be awake. No problem. Anyways i dont sleep much. I can easily make out when he comes.
    I kept quiet and left to my room. DH came late and he called me when reached our colony. I came down to open the door.
    MIL then wakes up and says" Did he call you? Why are you standing outside now? It will take ten more mins for him to come. Get inside"
    I did not speak a word and just then DH came.
    FIL also wakes up and comes out in the hall
    FIL to DH(just when dh is stepping into the house): I though of telling you to call me up so that I can come and open the door for you.
    DH: Enough now. Its time go and sleep. CP come to our room with water.

The next day inspite of being my MILs turn, I prepared special lunch for my DH. MIL is doing some pooja.
    She came to me and said " Did you add onions and garlic in any of the items prepared?"
    I replied " Not at all. For you its only today that you dont eat them. I dont eat them on every saturday and you know that"
    MIL:..................................

4 people like this.
  5. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

CP..good that DH is on your side and appreciate your patience in tolerating ILs..:hatsoff

6. coolpinky

Chillbreeze,

Weather change concept applies incase of DH too:boo:

4 people like this.
  7. chillbreeze

chillbreeze Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:iagree with you totally

8. ardhra

ardhra Gold IL'ite

CP, waiting drama for DS when he is late takes place in my house also...

And what happened with you happens with me.. MIL will be with swollen face for a day and I'll be :queen

9. coolpinky

I saw Shudh Desi Romance the other day and one dialogue was really impressive from the movies
    Parineeti Chopra Says " In Baraaton mein, Hindustaniyon ka jhooth bolna aur Double Standards saaf nazar aata Hain"
    Meaning " During Indian Marriages all the lies and Double Standards would be clearly visible"

2 people like this.
  10. coolpinky

Whew my MIL can take on me from any topic.
    Yesterday FIL, and DH were discussing about some crimes that happened in the city and were talking that people need to be careful
    while stepping out of the house blah blah.........
    MIL starts to DH: The other day when you were on the way back from airport in the midnight, she went and stood outside at early ours. How can she do that? I immediately asked
    her to come inside and close the door.....
    DH: I only called her and asked her to come down and open the door by the time I come. Whats wrong in that?
    MIL(feeling very offended): Whatever there was still 2-3 mins time right? She was roaming outside within that time, how dangerous it is????
    ME: I was in the compound itself. Did I go out and stand on the road? No Na?
    MIL: Ok if you are so bold and confident, There is nothing for me to say. Since I am elderly person, I am telling you all this. Its left to you...
    Blabbering something she went away from that place feeling offended. We did not even bother to listen to her

2 people like this.