1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It happens only at In-laws's house

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by coolpinky, Mar 6, 2013.

1. heron

heron Platinum IL'ite

:bowdown to you and :bowdown to me..

1 person likes this.
  2. coolpinky

coolpinky Platinum IL'ite

Exactly Heron,

While its funny watching them, Sometimes I really getting a feeling whether I am taking good care of my parents or not. Seriously I went into guilt mode many times with this thought. And then I would console myself that my parents would not expect so much of attention and pampering from us.

1 person likes this.
  3. coolpinky

Hmmm You too have an item piece like mine in your house.
    BTW Visasri Thank you for your wished. Sorry for the late reply.
    I was held up with office work as well as ghar ka drama

4. coolpinky

He is capable finding faults with even Kohinoor. Remember my earings incidents right?
    If he is kept in museum you know what he does????
    He would clean everything over there and complain to his mom saying that nothing is clean over there and not according to her standards......

But YM,
    You know one thing???? He is very very "Chalu" guy and he is going make my DH a big "Jack Axx" at the end. All this natak is done to standards to my DH that DH should be like this to their parents when he is away.

If he loves his parents so much then why on purpose he searched for a job abroad and moving away? Nobody was taunting him being jobless. He could have continued his seach for another couple of months here right?
    My doubt is while coming back itself he had made his plans to go away once again.
    Once again I repeat my DH itself is a "Jack Axx" here.

3 people like this.
  5. coolpinky

My updates....
    We Started to piligrim place on thursday night. So just sometime before leaving, MIL brings all the items brought for BILs upanayanam
    to show it to me. I just nodded and left to my room to sleep after dinner. DH was in silent mode as expected and all I was looking forward w
    was to board the vehicle and sleep.
    Now while booking for accomodation they have not mentioned that we need two rooms. Upon going there we were given only one room.
    So it was very uncomfortable for me. Now this situation gives a very clear picture about my MIL.
    She was saying " It understand that it is very difficult for all five of us to accomodate. Why dont you try for another room somewhere near by?"
    DH also was not comfortable with one room. So we went on in search of another room. In this process BIL says "Its ok even if we dont get another
    room. We will settle on the floor". Now I was praying very badly and then to my luck we got two rooms in the same building. So we shifted there.
    Now comes out the true colors of my MIL. Since I knew thw place well and there was no darshan in the evening, I asked DH that we would go to surrounding places
    for sight seeing. DH told his mom that we two and BIL would go. So MIL says " What should we do by staying here? We will also come"
    Ok no issues......
    But when we were waiting for the vehicle DH was telling MIIL that FIL had too much of sweet in the lunch and hence he is visiting the rest room frequently. Looked like
    MIL was waiting for a chance to pounce on DH and she blasted him left and right on the road for no reason.
    Next day we had darshan while MIL and FIl went in senior citizens line. We came out first and I had asked DH that we would have breakfast as i was very hungry.
    BIL says " If we wait for another 45 mins mom and dad also will join." I said I cant wait and I need to eat something. After coming out MIL says that she doesnt want have breakfast
    as she was still in angry mode. She asked BIL to get her Fruit juice. Now BIL roamed all around in search of a juice shop.
    After coming back from temple DH said that we would relax for an hour and then vacate the room.
    During that time me and DH were having some fun time and after half an hour here comes BIL and bangs the door and says " What are you guys doing? We need to check out...."
    I was not sure if I had bang my head against the wall for getting inti such sick family or laugh at their over action and stupidity.

5 people like this.
  6. gurpreetsingh

gurpreetsingh Gold IL'ite

Hi Coolpinky ,
    nice drama :)
    Dont they know that 2 rooms would be required for 5 people :) ..
    Please send your mil to act in mega serials as she acts very nicely..
    And your bil - can be of 2 types
    1 . After marriage also , he might clean his mom's shoes , wash feet etc
    2. After marriage , he will escape and will do cleaning for his wife's shoes, wash her feet etc ..
    But for sure , I have not seen one like him ( who bangs hotel door and asks what are you doing ') I know parents would do it.. but being our age , he is a masterpiece created by your mil :)
    Whenever your bil does seva , write here , so that we will laugh nicely

7 people like this.
  7. coolpinky

Once MIL said to DH that while at abroad along with BIL he used wash all their clothes (in W/M) all by himself and never used to allow her to do anything. She also said that he used to do the same chappal service to his father also.

8. coolpinky

Yeah Sure....
    Here I go again.......
    On weekends, he helps her kitchen by preparing sabzi, running the mixer to prepare chutney etc etc.
    So is she shameless to get things done from them in the name of teaching them.

He used to call her when away from home to find out how to prepare idly and dosa batter. While I myself dont know how to prepare it. Because I would settle by bring it from store for both of us. While this fellow wants everything home made.....

1 person likes this.
  9. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Reallyyy we both were sisters in mils drama.

If they would have in that hungry mode, they will finish their breakfast and tell beta we were in hunger so we had, just u both go and take.If we did the same thing, she wil ask cant u wait sometime for us.. why????? wht need to wait forcibly??

When i reach home after my work, her first dailogue will be i had begged kids so many times come i will feed, its getting late, but they not listened. Am i asked?? why need to play that drama? And she would end up with less quanity of food to finish her work early if she had fed.

Why these people makes other people's life toughest, even after knowing the irriation of others?

Everytime i need to tell the health updates when anyone not well in home, and i need to enquire about health updates when they were not well. Both bangs to me only.

10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

Really ur BIL is is an item piece

Ur bil wil cover ur mil's place after her demise. surelyy..

Imagining ur co-sister's life with him..