1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

It’s a Fake Love Letter – Varalotti’s Primer In Calling Someone’s Bluff

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, May 1, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

SHE 2 Uploaded

Dear ILites,

A few minutes from now I will be uploading the second chapter of SHE. Placing this story before your eyes, I feel like a mother who has married off her daughter.

And in those days you know the first comment the in-laws will have of the girl will pertain to her upbringing. If the bride does something amiss, her mil would say, "valarppu sariyillai" "not brought up well".

With the trepidation which is no less than what I had before posting the first chapter I am now bringing the second one to you.

SHE is in your hands, again. And this links you to SHE
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/saturdays-with-varalotti/7350-she-episode-2-a.html#post61622
    Regards,
    Varalotti

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  2. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sri
    I wouldnt mind writing about my success stories but is it not a fact that people tend to appreciate and sympathise more with tragedies than successful stories? If Laila and Majnu gor married and produced ten children, would they be immortal as they are now? Imagine Romeo taking his sick child to the Doctor and waiting there with Juliet and blaming her for the child's sickness. Would it inspire Shakespeare to write about them?
    My 'cruel' experience ,as Kamla calls it, has probably earned me more friends here!
    sri

3. varalotti

What You Say Is True!

Dear Sri,

What you say is true. I did not want to reveal this sad truth in this humour thread. But now I cant help it. For my writing career I had to research into a number of love stories, real and fiction. After reading a few thousands of love stories, my conclusion is this:

All love end in failure. Some in a) death and many in b) marriage, often with the same person. In Type A, the lovers (one or both) die. And in Type B, the love dies.
    Only one strain of the Hepatitis virus is fatal; but all strains of the love virus are.

thanks for the participation, I'm sorry, the provocation.
    regards,
    Sri - Jr

4. varalotti

Dear ILites,

Very sweetly provoked by what my brother and my Senior has written recently, I am advancing my Wednesdays Post by more than a day to narrate a parallel incident.

Are we Sris, both, engaged in opening the Pandora's box or stirring a hornet's nest?

Only you can tell.

regards,
    Varalotti - aka sri Jr.

5. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Brother Sri
    That's a pretty neat summing up of all affaire d` amor!
    The biggest tragedy is, as you have rightly observed, the love story ending in a marriage especially to the same person!
    I cant agree with you more on this chillimg truth!
    Sri