1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Isthis a behavioural problem?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by here123, Sep 11, 2009.

1. here123

here123 New IL'ite

ia this a bhavio

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009

2. QUINCY

QUINCY New IL'ite

Hi Here123

I'm also like you. Similar problems with my DH and inlaws.I would suggest you to stay coooolll. Whatever your MIL is saving will come to you automatically after they pass away.:rotfl They can't carry money after death. Think they are saving for your future. But, be careful she might give a lot to her daughter. But, don't mind about that right now. I was also confusing my mind so much now I slowly learned how to stay cool. I recently stopped talking to my MIL so life is much better for me. Just think about your kids and divert your thoughts and be happy. It's not worth even a penny worrying for someone else who doesn't even consider your feelings. Enjoy time with your kid.:thumbsup Your hubby is not going to change. He will be like this until ur ILs pass away. After his 50 + , he will realize your worth and will come to you. Meanwhile stay calm and spend time with your kid and raise him nicely. Try to be independent and if you get old don't depend on ur kid. We all should follow western culture and should never interfere with our kid's married life. So everyone can be happy.

3. here123

here123 New IL'ite

Re: Is this a behavioural problem?

is this behavioura