1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Issues With Blouses

Discussion in 'Clothing & Apparels' started by Soch, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

My upper tummy is bloated/ have extra flesh:BangHead:, so my blouse get folded up after sometime, like when sit or after eating:rolleye:. Sometime when i wear it will be perfect but after having food it becomes too tight that I feel like removing the blouse immediately even my brazziers is tight after having lunch. But this doent happen when wore chuddithar's

This time i tried stiching the blouse little lengthier, when I wore it in the morning it was fine, it was loose so I had pin it little more but after having lunch blouse and brazzier bacame every tight that i had to loosen it.Then later in even it become so loose that it get folded up.

I thought my thing is bigger so got ful cup size brazzier and that fitting was also correct but now the blosue thing is torchering me.

Please friends let me know how to fix this issue or how to reduce upper tummy :shakehead::sconf:.

Thanks,
    Soch

2. GeetaKashyap

GeetaKashyap IL Hall of Fame

Hi!

I have similar issues. Since I make my own blouses, I have done the following innovations.
    Fig 1 shows normal blouse.
    Fig 2 shows my innovation ie., I reduce the length almost by 1/2 - 1" towards the centre. So that the blouse doesn't fold up;) With the increase blouse length, the folding also increases. In my method blouse length at the back and sides continues to be more but in the front centre, it is shortened.

Keep the waist loose for your blouse with extra loops as in Fig 3. Morning you can hook to these loops and after lunch loosen by changing to regular loops;)

let me know if these innovations work for you.

[​IMG]

3. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

:worship2: ! Geeta !! You are awesome !! The most talented member of IL !

Soch, There is some problem with your bra or blouse fittings since you feel out of breath after eating . Make sure they both fit well, not too tight.

Sunburst, GeetaKashyap and Frangipani like this.
  4. GeetaKashyap

:facepalm: Thanks for the generous praises, Sandy, my co-member of the Back-scratching club.:lol:

There are innumerable problems like the bloated upper tummy, heat, perspiration, acidity, hormonal changes.......bodily irritation etc. I can understand how bugging it can be as I have all the possible irritations in my body. Some are blessed and they are so comfortable even in a supertight polyester blouse at 40+degree temperature! I envy them:hollering:

Sandycandy and Sunburst like this.
  5. mangaii

mangaii Finest Post Winner

@GeetaKashyap that is a great innovation
    @Soch Hope you get relief from this problem. Have you tried going for measurement for bra ?

Soch and GeetaKashyap like this.
  6. GeetaKashyap

Thanks, @mangaii.

7. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Thanks @GeetaKashyap for that innovative tips, will try this.

Yes Geeta same here, I too have all these problems. I have tried so many things but nothing effective in long run. Also as you mentioned its sweats more for me and for my daughter too. Any suggestion for that pls..

Now I am going for 30-40 mins of walking and at night I eat boiled carrot, beans and Beetroot. Also i fast on tuesday and eat only fruits. Recently got to know eating only kichidi soothes the tummy tried it during those acidity days it better. Also to cleans the tummy eating only kichidi for three times a day gives break to digestive system. Also drinking kadukai kashayam at night. Try these too you might feel better.

Also if you have tried any other things please do share it with me.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    GeetaKashyap likes this.
  8. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

yes I am tried of this. I did the measurement of my size and checked in it online and got a new bra but same. So confused. Problem is when tryin shop that time would be fine but if i wear after eating is problem.

So planning to check bigger size with full coverage and big cup. Will see how will it work out.

Thank you for the suggestion :)

Sandycandy likes this.
  9. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Yes Mangai, I did try measurement, when i try in shop it looks fitting but when i wear it continuously only have problem, Now i am planning for one size bigger, bigger cup size and full coverage ones. Hope this works out.

But problem is when i wear it in the morning bigger ones will be loose so any suggestion for those.

10. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Now got to know about center curve Bra, checking online but not available for my size. Planning to check in near by shops.