1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is your husband your dream man

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Feb 12, 2011.

1. alsu

alsu Bronze IL'ite

Mine is a love marriage..its 8yrs now v know each other.. wat all i expected was in him is there. He is smart, good behaviour, caring, loving, good sense in dressing, etc etc., v wer as lovers enjoyed so much and tht period is a memorable one..

after marriage its all there but he has become more matured and responsible.. but still there r times where v really feel v wouldnt have been happier without marrying.. atleast one of us should take up the responsibility right?? im younger to him by 7yrs.. coz of this i dont know but takes care of me like a kid. s ofcourse v fight a lot as both of us r short tempered. but solve it quickly.. no ego or wait for somebody to say sorry first. he is a good speaker. so convinces me quickly..

we r blessed and enjoying every moment in life.. :)

KashmirFlower likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear gdd

Glad to know that your husband is more than your imagination. Glad to hear about the good qualities of your husband. Have a happy married life.

3. raji2678

raji2678 Gold IL'ite

Nice to read, Aunty. My hubby has surpassed my dreams!

KashmirFlower likes this.
  4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear gdd

Glad to know that though your husband is not your dream man, but a perfect husband for you. Good to know that he manages superbly between his parents and you. That is what required in married life because for a man both parents and wife are important. All the best for a happy married life.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Alsu

Glad to know that you got the man you wanted and after marriage he has become more matured and responsible and taking good care of you and you are enjoying every moment of your married life.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Raji dear glad to know that you wanted the man you wanted.

7. umaamruth

umaamruth New IL'ite

hi maam,

hi ma, i am new to this site.i liked the way u gave ur explanation about the latha's husband and MIL.as u said they wont behave in such a manner if the same thing happens to their sisters.but they expect a lot from their wives.it is not fair,right.when both r women,y they want different reactions.but i personally feel it is very common to us.it is which we r becoming emotionally stronger and stronger. thanks to so called men.ok ma, bye. i will try to read all ur blogs.rest innext.

8. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

Old but Cute thread...:)

My husband is too good for me.

True I had dreams to have a handsome,Rich etc etc guy BUT at that age we are blinded by romantic novels and movies..

My husband has his plus and minus just like me.He can be very lazy etc but is very tolerant and I feel If not him as my husband..probably I would have been divorced by any other guy for the tantrums,insecurity which I had.Am far from that but still a long way to go..

The expectations guys have of girls these days..I won’t even fulfill one of them.

I have complete freedom and he respects me totally for whatever the person I am.

I didn’t get what I wanted BUT MORE THAN WHAT I SHOULD GET!:)

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for reviving my old thread. Glad to know your husband is too good for you. Glad you got more than you wanted
    God bless you

Thyagarajan, Rihana and anika987 like this.
  10. meenu2020

meenu2020 Senior IL'ite

well...I can't say he is my dream man...because dream man is the one who never exist. For my husband he is the one with whom I am sharing my life with 50-50 % partnership. Actual definition of right choice for you in my opinion is one with whom you can spend your whole life...that is it.