1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is your husband your dream man

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, you are always select a good topic according to the time. Now, Valentine's day!!!! My marriage is not arranged. My husband is nice and hard working man. Very understanding, but we all have our faults.

he gives me so much freedom to do whatever I want. He does not even now my user name for this site. I discuss about all of you, 9 especially about you, Viji) and never asked me once about my user id or etc. Little short temper, doesn't know cooking, but he loves me in his own way.

Dream Man, yes 50%.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!:cheers

raja1980 likes this.
  2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rakhi

In my case also when I was young I used to dream about my dream man so many things, but now I feel that I was not matured at that time.

Nice comparison you have given about your dream man. Glad that your DHis there for yu always and also for your parents. He surely is your dream man. Lucky you

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rose

You can call me vijima, I am blessed to be called like that. Enjoy your dinner and think of me too. Happy Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, I have started a thread for you.

Glad to know that yours and Rakhis dh are similar.

4. DNM

DNM Silver IL'ite

My DH is even better than any dream man I could have dreamed up. He is my hero and my role model. He makes me want to be a better person and live a meaningful life. I am grateful to be his life companion...

5. Saumyamom

Saumyamom Silver IL'ite

My husband is very close to being my dream man .The thing that I appreciate the most in him is his honesty not to forget that he is very caring,loving and passionate (most of the times) .

6. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

You see, great souls think alike :rotfl.

7. gdd

gdd New IL'ite

hi,
    My husband is not my dream man... he is beyond my imagination... i never thought/dreamed that i will marry such a wonderful person. Ours was a typical arrange marriage. Prefect horoscope match. We both are from a bit orthodox family. We just met twice before marriage, no phone calls. I thought marriage is full of compromise and adjustment etc and i was mentally prepared for that. But even before i realized that i was married, we both were in love. My husband is a real gentle man, he is very mature, successful, handsome, has lots of patient and no bad habits. He manages superbly his parents and me as well. He never disappoints any body. I like my in-laws. When ever i had difference of opinion with my in-law, he convinced me so well. I respect him a lot and he always respect's me, my thoughts, my ethics, my ambitions etc. He never makes me to feel inferior. Even if i dont know some thing, he explains me with lot of patients. Till now we had 2 or 3 arguments not fights, credit goings to him. Even if i start some serious discussion(very rarely), he just cut's joke on me and makes me to laugh. When ever we are together we will be laughing, enjoying and teasing each other. Happiness is in small small things..... but i never dreamed this.... never dreamed about my dh....
    Happy Valentines day...

8. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffeelover

Actually I wrote this thread to join in this month's Popular thread contest and that happened to be Valentine's day too; Glad to know that your dh is nice and hard working and understanding.

My husband is also a very simple man and does not know my user id and what I write. Glad to know that your husband loves you. I think both our husbands are similar in some ways.

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear DNM

Lucky you to have got abetter person than any dream man and glad tat he is your heo and role model. All the best to continue like this for ever and for a happy married life[

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saumya

Glad your dh is close to your dream manand that he is very caring,loving and passionate. Lucky you to get a loving husband.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2011