1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is today Varalotti Day ??!!

Discussion in 'Varalotti Rengasamy's Short & Serial Stories' started by Chitvish, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Sweet!

Vidya,

Your words were a pleasure to read:) Oh my, my ego is so bloated that I seem to fly:))
    But then...look who's writing. You are an expert in conveying all you want with minimum of words. It always leaves me wanting for more! It is something I have to learn from you.
    You are still playing hide-n-seek with IL. Want to see more of you here..get that computer soon please.
    Mooch or no mooch:))

L,Kamla

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    I was not able to log on due to key board probelm. I was just waiting to read your stories in Tamil also.
    I read the story Nerthikkadan. Really superb. The Tamil saying 'Kannal kanbathum poi, kadhal ketpathum poi, theera visarippade mei' is very true. Sometimes, we come to a decision without knowing the truth. Here Lakshmi waits for the truth to unfold. I really bow to her faith in her husband. As you have said, her faith and loyalty to her husband is not wrong, he lives up to them.
    I can only heave a sigh, times are changing and such believes may also trun up to be wrong nowaways.
    Kudos on a very moving story.