1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

is this just a sofa set?

Discussion in 'Knitting & Crochet' started by sandh, Jun 15, 2010.

1. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai my angel..................you liked it?i will make a sofa tissue box cover to you.what color comb do you like?i am not kidding.when i came in chennai we will meet definitely then i give you as a present.thanks for your sweet comments,sandhya:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

2. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai my angel..................you liked it?i will make a sofa tissue box cover to you.what color comb do you like?i am not kidding.when i came in chennai we will meet definitely then i give you as a present.thanks for your sweet comments,sandhya:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

3. Custard

Custard Gold IL'ite

Hello Sandhya,

:wowtissue paper box!!!

Your work is even more good than professionals!!! This is great !:thumbsup :whistle:whistle
    :whistle

4. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

5. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai madhu........thanks for your feedback dear.....:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown sandhya

6. ZOVA

ZOVA Gold IL'ite

superb dear sandhya.....
    cant choose which of ur work is my favourite...I will try this as my next project.there is a lot of things which i cudnt complete...so puthiyathu thudangaan pedi aanu..pls share flower basket instructions...I was eagerly waiting for that...

7. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

hai zova.......ente ella worksum kandirunno?comments onnum kandilla.kure naalukalkku sheshamanu ithu kandathu .flower basket pattern njan ithinte koode ayakkunnundu.aa picture il kaanunnathupole plastic canvasil cut cheythu assemble cheythal mathi.if any doubt i will clear you.sandhya:)

Attached Files:

8. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Sandhya,

The Sofa looks too cute. :wow I am seeing your work for the first time, as I have not visited the crafts forum till now. The color combination and the small heart shaped pillows are so lovely. :eek:mg: , like some body suggested, I too feel I should become a miniature to sit on the sofa. Now seeing your work , I am inspired to visit the section and see more of your works. It is too good . :clap

radhi

9. ZOVA

ZOVA Gold IL'ite

thank u dear...parayaan vaakkukalilla how much happy I am...small square piece 12 mesh aano eduthathu...always have some guest around me so busy with them going out and all...but sure I will do this...

10. sandh

sandh IL Hall of Fame

Hai mira.....thank you so..much da.......the bottom part is open.it is just a cover:hide:.pls try it.i will help you.sandhya:bowdown:bowdown:bowdown