1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is This A Common Thing In A Woman’s Life?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by indubalram, May 5, 2022.

1. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

Ok I will watch

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Super. Hitting the nail indeed on the head of that video maker.

Families around the globe and young married and or working are mixed bag. One set in joint family is happy - DIL or DILs remain cheerful to carry in with their passion and simultaneously carry home and hearth in balanced manner.

Another set of families economically weak, no servants - no domestic help- educated but not employed DILs suffer harsh arguments, hard work labour throughout and feel humiliated and unrewarded.

This being so, there is no way to generalise about life of DIL in general in any geography.

Looking forward to your video showing a cheerful DIL in joint family known for camaraderie!
    Thanks and Regards.

3. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

So true!!

4. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Mira Rajput was putting someone else down. Nobody should support her. She should have made her comment about her own life and people would have build her up.

Anika - Isn’t that what this video is depicting? A working woman who doesn’t have a wonderful life. I can’t understand how this video under estimates SAHMs. Which video are you referring to? The first one right?

anika987 and chanchitra like this.
  5. sarvantaryamini

sarvantaryamini Gold IL'ite

Not just that. It is not just "men" who are involved in manufacturing, women are involved as well. Nobody gave her a job as a favor. She got a "secure" life but at what cost? A FIL who tells her how to dress because his line of thinking is that low. What is objectionable about her dressing? And also advising her not to "waste" his son's "hard earned money" without even finding out why and on what she spent. Does she get money for nothing? Son is not accountable but DIL should be, to everyone around her.

6. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Even when they apply for patents, women may be less likely to receive them, according to a study of US patent applications, by Yale University researchers. They found applicants with an obviously female name were less likely to have their patent approved.
    So previously, some women used to submit patents in a male name.

Still its true that Most inventions did come from males.

sandhya2020 and anika987 like this.
  7. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

I mentioned Mira Rajput is wrong.At that time there was an uproar against her.There are so many people talking about homemakers also and no one extends support.This video showing them as though they are subdued maybe true to an extent but this is not how every j Ji housewife lives.

The video is one side but generally I wanted to put forth some thoughts ..just said what I had to.It was never intended otherwise

8. chanchitra

chanchitra Platinum IL'ite

Sorry. Enlighten me.
    What did mira say?

9. anika987

anika987 IL Hall of Fame

there is a YouTube video of her with full details.
    She mentioned something wrong about women who work outside which was not in good taste.

10. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was trying to point out to you that this video isn’t about housewives at all. :nut::nut:

anika987 likes this.