1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a coincidence or a superstition?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Sriniketan, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Amma15

Amma15 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

That was soooo funny. I am in splits. I dont know if it is coincidence or superstition but now that you mention it I too am wondering! Should some of us stop skipping ? Do you think in some small way we could contribute to the well being of the whole world?

Enjoyed thoroughly.

Love,
    Usha

2. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Big B,

As I neared your thread itslef my PC started shaking maybe because of so much laughter from all our ilites.

You are the limit B...how do manage to get these here... neega skipping panni tremor vandhakka naan nadandhale varume....aiyoo enn pasanga parthanga nu pocchu da....now itself kids tease me as junior elephant, hippo etc.....ippo idhu vareya....koncham karunai neegalardhu katta padadha...

3. vennelaaaa

vennelaaaa Bronze IL'ite

4. Meenupanicker

Meenupanicker Senior IL'ite

Dear Sri

So hilarious
    My collegue is watching me in a strange manner as I am looking at monitor and :biglaugh:biglaugh

For heaven sake please stop skipping and adopt some other methods of wt reduction and share that story also with us..........:rotfl

5. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hi srini,

innaki nalla velai at home and i could log in only post lunch and great ! began my day at IL :rotfl:rotfl.enough ! you can stop that skipping at once...have a heart !
    great one :thumbsup

6. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear Srini,
    What a sense of humor!!! No dear, by your skipping no tremor or earth quake can occur. So you please heave asigh of relief, It is only a coincidence!!!Imagine, my walking itself created tsunami in Chennai!!! That too I was walking in Baharain!!! Indha sogaththai enga solla? My skipping created havoc in my apartment in my younger days. So I took an owe not to try skipping again :)
    with love
    pad

7. Cheeniya

Cheeniya Super Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Breaking News
    The recent spate of earthquakes all over the world have finally been sourced to a slightly overweight (by American Standards of course) US citizen of Indian origin. The UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon has selected top seismologists of the world to study the phenomenon in greater detail to establish if there could any connection between her skipping and the earthquakes.

It is learnt that if their findings establish such a connection, a huge ransom will be collected from the quake-prone countries and passed on to her to persuade her from giving up her skipping routine. It is being rumored that the skipping lady is likely to appoint Lalith Modi, the IPL negotiator as her Agent to negotiate her fee with UN. If and when this undisclosed amount is paid, the lady would push the Mexican Carlos Slim Helu, the world’s top billionaire to the Second place.
    Please stand by for more on this great news!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  8. Deaf woman

Deaf woman Senior IL'ite

:rotflcan't even decide which it is ,coincidence or superstition.What with cheeniya sir asking us to standby,awaiting with bated breath about the upcoming news flash.Enjoyed your writeup:thumbsup

9. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Thank you friends for your :biglaughfbs.
    I am not able to skip my household work or do the jump rope now..:-(
    I will be here shortly to respond to your queries and suggestions.:)

sriniketan

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Mission accomplished, Lakshmi..thank you for those :)smilies and enjoying it too!

sriniketan