1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is there life after delivery?

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, Feb 1, 2015.

1. PavithraS

PavithraS Platinum IL'ite

@Viswamitra
    Sir, While I was reading this post, felt like listening to GopalaKrishna Bharathi keerthanai on Chidambaram Nataraja , "Thiruvadi saranam endringu naan nambi vandhen". The anu Pallavi of the song, " Ennai marupadiyum karuvadaiyum kuzhiyil thalli varuththap paduththa vendam " says it all.
    Again Papanasam Sivan requests and pleads with HIM not to make him born and if born not to make him forget HIS vaasanai. "Pirava varam thaarum - maravaa varam thaarum"

Short and Sweet compositions at the same time tell us the simple way to attain Moksha.

Thank you,

Feel blessed to have a Guru in you.
    Pavithra

Thyagarajan and Viswamitra like this.
  2. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Wow, thanks to @Pavithras I had an opportunity to read this wonderful snippet. I initially took the literal meaning of the heading and had stayed away knowing that 'There is no life after delivery' but was surprised as I went through the journey of a baby up until delivery and beautiful description of all the 9 stages before we reach the ultimate. How we assume that we are responsible for everything not realizing that the umbilical cord can take care of everything if we just be simply there doing our duties with good will. I am still trying to comprehend all the valuable inputs in this thread. Thanks for the great write-up and the Light your writings throw on darkness (in my heart)

Thyagarajan, Viswamitra and PavithraS like this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@jskls,

Thank you for your response to this post. I am humbled by your comment but truth is I am an ordinary mortal/spiritual aspirant trying to find answers by shouting loud in this forum so that someone will help me. Honestly, mother can do a lot by constantly developing noble thoughts, kind words and excellent actions during pregnancy. This will create significant impact on the developing child inside the womb. She could be a vehicle for a child to come to life but the child has to be extremely grateful for what she goes through to bring that life into existence.

Pavithra is a noble soul and at this young age, she has wonderful thoughts. I am sure her family is very blessed. I also read your note to Pavithra and you are a very noble soul too. I have never missed seeing you in every spiritual post here in IL. God bless you and your family as well as Pavithra's family.

Viswa

Viswa

Thyagarajan and jskls like this.