1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Is there anyone from collegeville or nearby areas

Discussion in 'Indians in Pennsylvania' started by bhavana17280, Jun 12, 2007.

1. bhavana17280

bhavana17280 New IL'ite

hi to all

I am Bhavana Mahajan from Collegeville area of PA. It arouund 45 min drive from Philly . I came to USA on 1-jan-07 just after got married to my handsome, loving, caring husband. Basically ,I m from Amritsar, Punjab,India. I m from Punjabi family. There is lot to learn yet as i m new to this country. I have not so many known friends here. so i m looking ahead to make new friends. i hope indusladies will help me in settle down here.

I m an IT professional. I did my M-tech , MSc, BCA from Amritsar. I did my polytechnic diploma in Electronic from Amritsar too. I taught in College, school, computer center.

As far the family is concern , i m alone here with my husband. My in-laws and my parents all r back in India. My husband is scientists in GSK company in King of Prussia. I m on h4 visa so i can't do job. That is y, now the days i m just house wife.

I am an vegetarian and love to cook, not only traditional dishes but also to experiment with new recipes in Indian and International cuisine.

thats brief introduction about

I would like to make new friend in collegeville or nearby areas. Is there anyone?

looking forward to be an active member

bye

have a gud day to all :wave

2. vmur

vmur Silver IL'ite

Hi Bhavana,

I live in Downingtown, about 15-20 minute drive from Collegeville. Congragulations on your wedding and wish you a very Happy Married life. My husband works in King of Prussia too, and I have neighbours who work in GSK in KOP.

I am right now in Germany, will get in touch with you once I get back. I will be back by the end of June.

Take care
    Vidya

3 people like this.
  3. bhavana17280

bhavana17280 New IL'ite

hi vmur,

thnx n gud to c reply from ur side. Where does ur husband work and what about u? r u working somewhere?

looking ahead to talk to u.

bye take care