1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Ther Any1 Else Like Me...

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Itshardship, Aug 31, 2019.

1. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Thanks @Amulet for the wonderful share. Im sure everyone will benefit with this.

2. Shreema86

Shreema86 Platinum IL'ite

Op, you are obviously overwhelmed and not in a good state of mind right now... But if you dont believe that you will get yourself out of it , what ever anyone else says is going to be of no use... I read your post thread to gather some background , you seem to be in an abusive marriage. Have you tried contacting ngo's for help.. Ask for help and trust me there are good people out there who will help you.. This world can see harsh but remember you are not alone.. You have been given the gift of life and whatever your situation you owe it to yourself to do your best to live a happy fulfilled life.. As long as you are healthy you can always turn around your life..

https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-NGOs-working-for-women-empowerment-in-Chennai

joylokhi likes this.
  3. Sony23

Sony23 Senior IL'ite

Hello dear,a big hug to you first of all,there is nothing wrong with you , thats how people are nowdays,happens with me too, relatives changed ,friends changed without any reason..I am always nice to them,actually they take us for granted, so how I am trying to come out of this,I would suggest to you too..go out on a walk,put your favorite music and enjoy, play with your baby,keep yourself busy ,think less about people ,the more u think the more you will feel low..c'mon we women are strong, dont let all of this break you dear, enjoy beautiful life god gave us.groom yourself ..go shopping, there is lot to do..you are absolutely fine..god gave us eyes,two hands two legs, thank him for showing a new day to us everyday..

joylokhi likes this.
  4. kishoremommy

kishoremommy Platinum IL'ite

hi,for depression two solutions are there.1.
    Yoga and Meditation.2.Homeopathy.

5. Roar

Roar Gold IL'ite

Right.
    You sound like a 'friend' of mine whom I had to give up. I usually care a good amount for my few friends I got but this one had to let go.

Why?
    At first she sounded like you, I listened. Then more of it , I listened. She remembers every single 'blow' ( thats what she calls) from friends when she was 6 to neighbours and friends when she is 43 ( now). She just refuses to acknowledge her amazing husband ( the guy does everything while she wallows) or two healthy beautiful daughters or a nice big house or that she gets a diamond gift set every other year.

She sulks. On all the 5000 people she knew. Remembers every single 'insult' from forgetting to reply to her message to asking her to join gym with them.
    Some ladies who teach meditation and involved in social work for free have left her for herself. The whole community calls her 'moody' and wont understand why for what she got ( that others are dying to have).

I tried to stay with her longer than others but you know what?. She needs serious help for her insecurity BUT she wont take help. She is happy sulking and she is satisfied with all the pity she could get. She is satisfied and cozy being a victim because otherwise she needs to take responsibility.I suggested her books, helped her call doctors but nope.

She repeats the same 'the world is here to bring me misery' mantra and she is not ready to let go. She says she can be happy if all others around her become compassionate to her. She thinks she is perfect but the problem is others arnt.

Everyone has their share of misery no ones perfect and no one is responsible to make you happy. Her sulk took a toll on me and I began to sulk often ( my other friends noticed).
    So I left her on her own to sort herslef out. She is the same and will be the only change is there were 2 people mopping and now there is one.

She is wasting her share of abundance on self pity which could have been a small blessing to less fortunate. She does not have energy to cook food for kids or do anything around the house leave alone a hobby for herself or going for coffees for a laugh or just lend a hand or a penny to society. All her energy is gone sulking. I had never seen before how much a negitive mind is capable of until her.

Felt sorry for her but left with a sigh and relief at the same time.

Change your thinking to what you are blessed with or take help to get to that point. Please.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    SCA and sbonigala like this.