Is Sub-chronic Heomarage Dangerous For Baby And Does It Take Long Time To Dissolve?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Daffodil13, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Ivfbunny

Ivfbunny New IL'ite

Congrats on your pregnancy!
    I had 2 SCH bleeds in my present pregnancy at 7 weeks with huge clots and heavy bleeding where I was almost certain I had miscarried. I had red discharge on and off and turned brown at 10 weeks and continued to have brown discharge until around 14 weeks, My 12 week scan had shown the SCH had dissolved on its own. Now here I am at 28 weeks. Just drink lot of water and take rest whenever possible. My doctor did not suggest any bed rest to me.
    In addition to NT scan, I underwent the harmony test which is done through blood work. In India it is known by some other name which I am not sure of. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy pregnancy.

2. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Ivfbunny....

Today I had done my NT scan...seems everything normal and SCH also dissolved..:)
    I gave blood for Double Marker test and waiting for results so yet to show them to doc...

All Ladies, thanks for support...

A query , is NT value of 2.5 mm normal?? I am 31 years old. When I googled few sites mentioned that 2.5 mm is normal range but few mentioned that it is intermediate risk...pls suggest...

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good that it has dissolved. Rest well. Take care.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy.....

I have appointment with doc next wednesday, Should ask if i can walk now.....Getting bored sitting whole day at home...

And you have any idea on NT value being 2.5mm is fine?

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You can ask your doc to start doing simple things.. Go for slow walks when doc has cleared you. Slowly do other simple chores..
    No idea about nt values. Hope others help you on this. Take care.