Is Sub-chronic Heomarage Dangerous For Baby And Does It Take Long Time To Dissolve?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Daffodil13, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Mario123

Mario123 Gold IL'ite

Oh. . It is sub chorionic bleed.. It is common cause of 1st trimester pv bleed. Mostly resolves on own. But precautions advised by obgy are must. Pls follow if ur doc asks u to Bed REST.
    For burping, it should reduce as u complete 1st trimester. Dont bother much abt it

2. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Yeah Mario, it is SCH. Doc also said that it should dissolve by its own...I just hope it happens :)
    Burping is too bad now and I was in impression that it aggregates in further weeks, months....As you said, it would be great if it stops after first trimister

3. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You can try curd or butter milk for calcium part. Add more greens too. In second n third trimester you might be given with calcium tablets too. Try to get some sunlight during morning or evening. That will develop vit d and helps in calcium absorption too.
    Take care.

4. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Vasumathy...I am including buttermilk in my daily diet...Sure, will follow ur tips..:)

5. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Op,
    My doctor literally gave me a big lecture when i gave wfh as an excuse for not taking bed rest. This time is important. The sooner the medical issue is solved, the better it is for u n baby. I was on complete best rest for 5 months. Only got up to eat n go to restroom. Got the below laptop table and worked to my hearts content. It is rs 600 or $20. Super cheap.I crossed 40 weeks and had healthy baby. Hope this info helps.

Laptop Desk Portable Table Bed Sofa Folding Adjustable Width Stand Tray

6. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Hi daffodil congrats on your pregnancy!!
    Don't stress about the SCH it's common in pregnancy. I had it in my pregnancy it resolved itself around 10th week. All I did was rest, not in bed but in a sofa keeping my legs elivated. You can use anything to rest your leg. I got up to eat, restroom ,walked to bed at night. I got heavy red blood then it turned to pink then some spotting for few days then it's gone.
    I took vaginal progesterone. Taking rest is the best way to reduce SCH.

7. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks so much Yogirl for ur response.

Yes, thats true many ppl suggested me bed rest...I spoke to my Doc and said that I wfh ...she said ok and suggested to take rest more...I am trying my best. In btwn, i get up and lie down on bed for a while and again work. I got tablemate and mostly I keep my leg up rested on chair...Tomorrow I have NT scan. After which I will speak to doc and see if complete bed rest is needed...If so, I will opt for leave...hope things solve soon...

8. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Cinderella...
    It gives me confidence that even though this happened. many ppl have gone thru this and happily delivered healthy babies..:)
    I had bleeding for 2 days and brown spotting for 1 day. It stopped completely after that. very recently scan is done and still SCH is there for a period of 4 weeks ( i mean first we noticed in 7th week and it is still there in 11th week).

Is SCH comes out only in a way of bleeding? or does it dissolve with out any symptoms. Because as i dont see any brown blood comming out I am still in impression that SCH might still be hanging there...:(

9. cinderella06

cinderella06 Platinum IL'ite

Daffodil for me it resolved without any symptom. No bleeding for me when it dissolved. In my 10th week scan they couldn't see any clot. Don't worry it starts with a big scare in pregnancy but when you crossed it, you dont even remember you had something like it.
    For peace of mind forget about it. I know it's difficult but practically it helped me.

10. Daffodil13

Daffodil13 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Cinderella...Lets see..I have another scan in weeks time..I will check again.

Ladies,

One more query, is only NT scan and Doppler Marker test sufficient during first trimister? Esp I want to make sure everything is fine and want to avoid genetic issues/disorders/any defects etc..

In many posts, I see different tests and little confused...