1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Is Sonia Gandhi Copying Kamalji

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Is Sonia Gandhi Copying Kamalji
    In my blog of 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] April , I had said as follows
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]People are thinking Modi is a magician, he will bring the dollor to 45 0r 50, onions to 10 bucks, potatoes to 5 bucks, cheaper petrol and gas, where as if kejriwal is to be believed, reliance, the friend of Modi, is waiting to raise the price of gas cylinder from 400 at present to around a 1000.[/FONT]
    Read it here.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/snippets-of-life-non-fiction/252873-stinging-like-a-bee.html
    Today I see on the Times of india site as follows, that is the 9[SUP]th[/SUP] of april
    [FONT=&quot]Modi is being projected as a magician: Sonia Gandhi[/FONT]
    Modi is being projected as a magician: Sonia Gandhi - The Times of India

Tell me, should not Sonia Gandhi pay me money to make good speeches for her, why does she have to copy me, and that too 6 days later ? And I will not charge much, just a bottle of Whiskey, and half a kg of meat, what else ? HAHA. Maybe a coincidence, but surely uncanny one eh ! I guess people are reading my blogs and copying me, but when the original is cheap and available, why steal. A request and he will come free too eh ! I had heard that they have paid an agency 500 crores to make the campaign for RaGa, now don’t ask me who he is. And those guys are so useless, that u have picked, or flicked poor kamalji’s lines eh ! And not paid him a penny from that 500 crores ? What will i answer the Inceome tax guys who will raid me, and grill me, that I have not show x crores that I have recd from madam ? And what about thieves who will kidnap me, thinking I am rich eh !

Madam, I am a retired person, I too have needs. I need some dawa and some daru to survive, dawa I will manage, but Daru I need.HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Well the next elections are not far off, abother fews years if I am around, and kicking, I might surely offer my services to anyone who pays my price, eh !

Heard that Kingfisher brands are being sold, bcs VM has not paid the banks some 8000 crores. But no one wants to buy the planes, for they cannot be flown, as their parts have been taken off. And it seems no one wants to keep KF pilots and Airhostesses too, I don’t hear of them at all.

Well the airhostesses once very pretty, must now be jaded and wilting, like fresh flowers do after a while.Still , as they were handpicked by VM, and now maybe wilted, but around 30 years of age, cant they be taken at Airinda to replace the grandmas there ?

And the planes, Ah what do we do with them eh ! Well anidea comes to mind, cant we put them in parks around the country, and use them , as restaurants, make some changes inside, the cockpit can be used as a kitchen, the plane does not have to move at all, but since it is covered, one can use it as a hotel, or a restaurant, or as a pub or a bar, where people can go in the evenings to drink eh !

Surely better than to sell the planes as junk for the price of iron.yiou friends can come up with other ideas, I know u have so many fertile brains out here.

KAMAL MAHTANI

A Boy went to a Girl's house to pick her up ...
    He wanted to propose her ...
    but not the usual way with a Rose ...
    So he picked up a nice Lotus flower from a nearby Lake ...
    He rang the door bell & was kneeling down ...
    but, the door was opened by girls Mom.
    Terrified by her disgusted look, all he could say was ...
    Aunty iss baar BJP ko hee vote Dena ...
    Abki baar, Modi Sarkaar !

[FONT=&quot]������[/FONT]
    The girl cried piteously after her young man had proposed.
    "Why are you crying, darling?" asked her lover.
    "Have I offended you?"
    "No, dear," answered the girl.
    "I'm crying for pure joy.
    My mother always said I was such an idiot that not even a donkey would propose to me,
    and now one has!"

best shayari ever....
    machhar ne aapko kata.... ye uska junoon tha
    [FONT=&quot]������[/FONT]
    wah wah
    wah wah
    machhar ne aapko kata ye uska junoon tha.....
    
    phir aapne vaha khujaya ye aapka sukoon tha....
    [FONT=&quot]����[/FONT]
    chah kar bhi aap usse maar nahi paye....

gaur farmaiye huzoor
    chah kar bhi aap usse maar nahi paye....
    
    kyoki uski rago me aapka hi khoon tha..

A beautiful girl who was staying in
    a hotel, puts her finger on hotel
    manager's lips...
    Manager smiles, kisses n licks
    each finger one by one!!!
    Girl : You liked it ???
    Manager : Oh, Yeah!! Girl : Now go n tell
    your boss that
    there is no tissue paper in the
    toilet!!

What did one milk carton say to the other milk carton?
    -- Whatsup dood?

How do you get a pizza to move?
    -- Say... Pizza hutt!
    [FONT=&quot]����[/FONT]
    How did the potato answer the phone?
    -- Aaloo
    
    What do you call a fat lady waiting at the bus-stop?
    -- Motivating.
     
    What do you say to a sad tomato?
    -- Whats ta-matar?

1 person likes this.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji be careful, - the big sister is watching!!!!!!!!! If top honchos are reading your lines and lifting them, don't write anything nasty about them. That could mean trouble. IDon't know how much Congress spent on selling RaGa. But for NaMo BJP reportedly had a budget of Rs 400 crores. Today's TOI said Congress candidates are complaining that the party is not giving enough money to them because the funds were going mostly to BJP,Obviously most of Cong cash has gone to market RaGa.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

well let the sister watch me, she msut be pleasede with what i wrote, that modi is not a magician, that must have been muisic to her ears, hence she copied it.

WEll Raga may lose his own seat and deposit, going by what i am hearing from here and there. WE wish them well, but congress uis gone, it is just a question of whether will come in majority or in coalition.

The problem there is no alternative to Modi, the expectaions are as high as when Janata party came to power in 77, but fizzled out soon. What people expect of Modi let us see.

it is scary the way people are hyping modi, reminds me of Hitler and how people hyped him up and they could see no wrong in him. if i try and tell someone cool down they glare at me, tea parties are going on, people have a glazed look on their faces, it scares me, what if modi does not live up to theior high expectations. Well i too will vote for modi, for he is the best available but i am keeping my fingers crossed, and not joping for miracles but good governance and less scams.
    it that to much to expect eh !

Regards

kamal

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Coincidence or not, Kamalji I agree with you.
    She should consider giving you what you ask for. It is not like you are asking for a party ticket or a meeting with her :biggrin2:

This airplane industry is quite mysterious, the logistics are hard and to keep them floating is tough business I believe. Speaking of converting planes to restaurants, there are some worldwide but they are real special planes and last year we were in one such Kamalji :) Not a bad idea at all just that from what you speak of about the KF in India, we might end up having one too many of those :)

5. PushpavalliSrinivasan

PushpavalliSrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Dear Mr Kamalji,
    What novel idea! KF planes modified as restaurants! Of course it would fetch more money as VM got his own breweries! Not a bad idea, restaurant with bar!

So you have let the cat out of the bag by announcing that you are going to vote for NAMO! RAGA is still a bachcha and he has to learn a lot.
    PS

1 person likes this.
  6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabita,
    u are so right, i am not asking for the moon, or meeting sonia or her Shehzada, i am just asking for some pound of flesh, rahter a kilo, and something to quence my thirst, the basic rights of a human being.HAHA
    Today morning read, that hotels are offering discounts of upto 30 % on room rates for people who stay in the hotel, but bearing the same name as a canditate.

So if i plan to stay in an expensive hotel, i just go file my nomination as an independent, and then say, my name is same as that canditiate, and i get the discount ? HAHA

And airlines , if u have voted, BA and some others, show them yr inked finger and they are giving discounts . not bad eh !

Regards

kamal

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Pushpa,

Yes as u rightly saidm he can use his airhostesses to serve his breweries wine to the guests, and everyone is happy, the girl gets her salary, the breweries sales increase, and he can then slowly pay the banks bank eh !

Well i will vote for modi, he is the best we have, andwe hope he will do well , and that there are lesser scams, than what we had in this govt.

Regards

kamal

1 person likes this.
  8. nemesis

nemesis Platinum IL'ite

Sonia's becoming increasingly irrelevant to the political arena..

Kamalji, i often have a doubt: when she speaks in English, she is able to extempore, but when she gives a speech in Hindi, her eyes are always glued to the papers in the podium..

Her words referring Modi as 'Maut ke saudaagar' or, 'zeher kheti' indicates that her speeches are scripted;

Does she at least know the meaning of what she is speaking?

9. kelly1966

kelly1966 Platinum IL'ite

kamalji..
    madam is watching YOU!!!.. HAHAHA.. so be careful maybe her jasoos is aas paas.. reading your lines and reproducing them in italian!!!..
    Take care!!!
    Kerman

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nemisis,

Yes i am sure she does not know what has been translated for her in hindi. She is a poor teacher toRahul and a poor administrator. Rahul had wonderful chances to prove his worth, when the police caught Baba Ramdev, durign uttarakund cloud burst, and during nirbhaya rape, he was missing from action, and sonia was blind to the scams of the big magnitude. So all in all a bad administration i would say.

Regards

kamal