Is San Antonio ,TX a safe place? We are planning to move there from CA.

Discussion in 'Indians in San Antonio' started by rajsat, Oct 23, 2012.

1. rajsat

rajsat New IL'ite

I just want to know if San Antonio,Texas a safe place.We are planning to move there from CA. Pls can anyone recommend good apartments in safe areas near by to Datapoint drive.

2. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Re: Is San Antonio , Texas a safe place.. we are planning to move there from CA.

Hi, We live in austin,TX which is one hr drive to San antonio. That place is safe and lots of indians live there.
    I am not sure about the apartments. Hope some one helps you with that.

3. deepara

deepara Bronze IL'ite

Re: Is San Antonio , Texas a safe place.. we are planning to move there from CA.

Hi Rajsat,
    There are many apartments with indian community nearby. Some of the apartments are country view, bent tree, mesaridge, park hill. Safetywise I dont have any problem here. If you want any other help feel free to message me.

4. mumbaigirl5

mumbaigirl5 New IL'ite

We have been living here in SA since the past two year, we feel SA is a very safe city. The medical center drive does have some crime related incidents, but if you dont mind a lil drive there are many good apt complex's around. Try some along Wurzbach Parkway. We currently rent a apt on Vista Del Norte.