1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

is premarital sex right?

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by anurajiv, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prembanglore

prembanglore New IL'ite

I agree with malavika....

Premaital sex is indivisual choice ...

Do not have sex untill u understand tht person and always use safety to avoid STD...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2010
  2. Ganymede

Ganymede New IL'ite

What? So, if an unmarried woman is having sex out of her own choice, You think she is being 'victimized' by 'Big Bad Men'. I don't see why a man should be branded as a villain like this? and please stop blaming west for everything. If we choose to learn only wrong things from them and not the positive ones, then fault lies within us.

I am not in favor of pre-marital sex mainly because of health concerns and other emotional drama that comes with it. But each to their own!

Interestingly, I used to have conversation about this my male friends in college times and most of the girls would go to the extreme end with the guys but would stop just short of IC. So technically, they do remain virgin. I always found this notion ridiculous.

3. indianguy2010

indianguy2010 IL Hall of Fame

Well said, I agree.

Often, pre marital sex is done, not out of a decision as to whether it is 'right' or 'wrong'. That would have sounded the best option to those individuals at that particular moment, before marriage. And, circumstances have permitted it also. .................and hence, they have done it.

It is a simple logic. No academical discussion on it , is going to lead to a consensus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.